More than a decade after Project Runway rocked the fashion world, Lifetime’s Emmy®-nominated series returns for its milestone fifteenth season. Year after year, Project Runway hopefuls have competed stitch by stitch for the chance to make their mark on the world of fashion. Having propelled aspiring designers into the style spotlight, Project Runway has left no sequin un-sewn. Continuing to uphold the runway legacy, this celebratory season will take fashion to a whole other level with 16 new designers. Determining whether they’ve created a fashion feat or faux pas are returning judges Heidi Klum, Marie Claire’s creative director Nina Garcia, creative director for Brooks Brother Women, fashion designer Zac Posen and mentor Tim Gunn, who once again will have the power to “save” one designer from elimination.
To help decide which designer will be crowned fashion royalty and who will be “cut” from the competition are guest judges, actresses Priyanka Chopra, Emily Ratajkowski, Nina Dobrev, Camilla Belle, Jaime King, Shiri Appleby, Sabrina Carpenter and Carly Chaiken. Additional influencers joining the judges panel are The Today Show anchor Savannah Guthrie, fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff, Project Runway Junior judge Kelly Osbourne, model Lucky Blue Smith and Editor in Chief of Marie Claire, Anne Fulenwider.
Premiere: To Be Announced (#1511)
premiere: to be announced (#1512)
Finale, Part 1 (#1513)
Finale, Part 2 (#1514) Season Finale!
“Project Runway: Fashion Startup”
Fashion and entrepreneurialism are brought to a whole new level with Lifetime’s Project Runway: Fashion Startup. The series showcases aspiring fashion and beauty entrepreneurs as they pitch their concepts for the chance to secure funds from a panel of expert investors to help grow their budding ventures.
The panel includes Katia Beauchamp, the Co-Founder & CEO of beauty retailer Birchbox; tech marketplace maven and Founder and CEO of plus-size clothing rental startup Gwynnie Bee, Christine Hunsicker; celebrated fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff; and business mentor of the CFDA Incubator program, CEO of Hilldun Corporation and Chairman of Interluxe Holdings LLC, Gary Wassner. With their own time and money on the line, the experts give each entrepreneur tough love and sage advice as they pitch their concepts with hopes of securing an investment. With so much at stake, Project Runway: Fashion Startup could be the beginning of a beautiful partnership for some, or the end of a dream for others. Special appearances by renowned fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger; Founder and President of the Rodial Group, Maria Hatzistefanis; Co-Founder of SoulCycle, Julie Rice; and Jenny Fleiss, Co-Founder and Head of Logistics at Rent the Runway, will be made throughout the series, among others.
They’re Ripping You Off (#106)
Entrepreneurs are the New Rock Stars (#107)
On Point (#108) Season Finale!
Named Favorite Reality Show by the Kids’ Choice Awards, Lifetime’s hit docuseries Dance Moms (#DanceMoms) returns for its seventh season with new episodes, new dance moves and of course, the infamous Abby Lee Miller.
Abby's Worst Nightmare (#702)
Return of The Rotten Apples (#703)
premiere: to be announced (#704)
premiere: to be announced (#705)
KNOCKED UP chronicles the journeys of three women who are having the time of their lives as their careers are just about to take off. Living carefree and enjoying being single ladies, the lives of Akiitha, Katie and Audra are turned upside down when they discover they are pregnant after one night of fun. As they prepare for their special deliveries, they must all make major life decisions as they deal with their surprise pregnancies and get ready for life’s greatest adventure, motherhood. Totally unprepared for babies at this time in their lives, all three need to re-think their living situations, relocate, cope with the father’s involvement (or lack thereof), all the while dealing with their ever changing bodies and intense emotional ups-and-downs of being pregnant.
Lifetime’s “little” premieres continue with the special limited docuseries, Little Weddings (#LittleWeddings.) LITTLE WEDDINGS follows the McInturff Family who run Sassy Bash Events, a full service events company specializing in creating magical moments for little people in love.
The big stress of planning LITTLE WEDDINGS is no match for Sassy Bash Events owner Kelly and her siblings Kacy, TJ and Kensey. They bend over backwards to ensure nuptials go off without a hitch for their little clients, even when emotions run high as they balance the everyday challenges of being little and the inevitable power struggles that come when working with family. Little people weddings pose their own unique challenges and there’s no team better to give couples the best big day ever, but can they make it to the altar without big drama?
LITTLE PEOPLE PROBLEMS (#103) Season Finale!
“LITTLE WOMEN: DALLAS”
Lifetime's popular franchise heads to The Lone Star State with Little Women: Dallas (#LittleWomenDallas). When Bri Barlup and Emily Fernandez move from Atlanta to Texas after dealing with some hard times, they are ready to shake things up with a whole group of new little ladies who prove that although everything is not always “bigger” in Texas, the drama certainly is!
PARTY CRASHER (#106)
MAN UP (#107)
HELLO! GOODBYE! (#108) Season Finale!
“PROJECT RUNWAY: JUNIOR” Season 2 Premiere!
Move over millennials! Make way for Generation Z with the second season of PROJECT RUNWAY: JUNIOR. Emmy® Award winner Tim Gunn and fellow co-host, supermodel Hannah Jeter, are once again joined by returning judges; fashion designers Kelly Osbourne and Christian Siriano and Aya Kanai to find the freshest force to be reckoned with in the fashion world. Ages 13 to 17, these PROJECT RUNWAY: JUNIOR designers prove amazing talent develops at a young age.
WELCOME TO NEW YORK (#201)
AN UNCONVENTIONAL POOL PARTY (#202)
“HEAVEN SENT” (U.S. Television Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, December 3, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· It's Christmastime as hopelessly romantic artist Billy Taylor and a sharp beautiful businesswoman Maire are coming to the end of their nine year marriage. Billy's fight for Maire to stay after their heart-wrenching loss is all but over. Until... their silent pleas summon an answer in the form of a mischievous little miracle - an eight-year-old runaway from heaven who takes it upon herself to re-kindle the once intimate friendship and romance by any means necessary.
· Stars Christian Kane, Marley Shelton, Mallory James Mahoney, Ernie Hudson and Ryan McPartlin. (2016)
“A CHRISTMAS WEDDING DATE” (Lifetime Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, December 10, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· After being fired from her high-powered job, Rebecca heads back home to see her mom, Shirley, and attend her friend’s small-town wedding on Christmas Eve. Initially convinced that the trip is a terrible mistake, especially her botched romantic conversation with former beau, Chad , Rebecca soon learns that, indeed, you can go home again, and, again -- until you get it right.
· Stars Marla Sokoloff, Chris Carmack and George Wendt. (2016)
“BILLBOARD 2016 WOMEN IN MUSIC”
· Premieres Monday, December 12, 9:00PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
· Billboard has announced it will honor Madonna with its 2016 Woman of the Year award. The seven-time Grammy-winning singer, songwriter and actress will receive the honor at the 11th annual WOMEN IN MUSIC event, taking place December 9 in New York City, and airing nationally on Lifetime on December 12. The star-studded event is held in conjunction with the publication of Billboard’s hotly anticipated Women in Music list, which identifies the 50 most powerful female executives in the industry each year.
· Additional Billboard 2016 WOMEN IN MUSIC honorees will be announced in the coming weeks.