Named Favorite Reality Show by the Kids’ Choice Awards, Lifetime’s hit docuseries Dance Moms (#DanceMoms) returns for its seventh season with new episodes, new dance moves and of course, the infamous Abby Lee Miller.
No Clowning Around (#706)
Premiere: to be announced (#707)
Premiere: to be announced (#708)
Premiere: to be announced (#709)
Premiere: to be announced (#710)
Season 3 Premiere!
“LITTLE WOMEN: ATLANTA”
LITTLE WOMEN: ATLANTA returns this winter with Ms. Juicy, Minnie, Monie, Amanda and Andrea, along with new little lady Tanya. The women will continue to chase their dreams and embark on new ventures in their professional and personal lives, all while facing the challenges of living in an average-size world. Along the way, viewers will meet new friends including Atlanta newcomer, Samantha. As the girls struggle to navigate their relationships, new bonds are formed and old ties are broken. And even though some relationships may be damaged beyond repair, a shocking admission forces all of the girls to confront a new reality. There’s no telling whether or not these Little Women will be stronger together when the dust finally settles.
Premiere: to be announced (#301)
Premiere: to be announced (#302)
Premiere: to be announced (#303)
Premiere: to be announced (#304)
“VIVICA’S BLACK MAGIC”
Lifetime turns up the heat to melt the winter snow this January with the all-new series premiere of VIVICA'S BLACK MAGIC. Vivica A. Fox (Independence Day) brings sexy back in a big way as she launches her newest business venture “Black Magic,” an exotic male revue and ultimate ladies’ night experience featuring her magic men.
Vivica, an accomplished actress, producer and entrepreneur, is putting her name, her money and her reputation on the line to give women a night they will never forget. With a little help from her girl squad, Eurika and Kiana, Vivica auditions hundreds of hot men, narrowing it down to a group of elite eight with six-packs and moves worthy of a coveted spot in her show. The guys must put aside their egos and personal life dramas, and give it all they have to make the magic happen. Will Vivica be able to pull it off and get “Black Magic” to her ultimate goal — a spot on the famous Las Vegas Strip?
Finding Magic (#101)
Locals vs Out of Towners (#102)
Fifty Shades of Chocolate (#103)
Everyone’s Replaceable (#104)
“PROJECT RUNWAY: JUNIOR”
Move over millennials! Make way for Generation Z with the second season of PROJECT RUNWAY: JUNIOR. Emmy® Award winner Tim Gunn and fellow co-host, supermodel Hannah Jeter, are once again joined by returning judges; fashion designers Kelly Osbourne and Christian Siriano and Aya Kanai to find the freshest force to be reckoned with in the fashion world. Ages 13 to 17, these PROJECT RUNWAY: JUNIOR designers prove amazing talent develops at a young age.
En Garde Avante Garde (#203)
Step It Up from Day to Night (#204)
Light Up the Runway (#205)
Firefighting Clients (#206)
Season 4 Premiere!
After a meltdown led to her disqualification from the Summer Slam Battle Round, Miss D decides she needs to get back to basics and focus on what really matters: growing her girls into amazing dancers. The Bring it Live! Tour took the girls around the country and exposed them to new rivals and new opportunities. The Dolls will still have a battle every week but with some of her key girls getting closer to graduation, Miss D is pushing them to think bigger. She’s enlisted the help of new Ballet Instructor, Tori to prep them for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! The Broadway Dance Company has agreed to give one of her girls a scholarship for a summer dance internship. On top of prepping for Battle Royale, she and Tori have 10 weeks to prepare the girls for this life altering audition.
MISS D REBOOTS (#401)
Premiere: to be announced
Premiere: to be announced
Season 3 Premiere!
“THE RAP GAME”
The rules of THE RAP GAME have been broken! From executive producers Golden Globe winner and Grammy nominee Queen Latifah and Grammy winner Jermaine Dupri, the third season THE RAP GAME kicks off as Tally, season two fan favorite, returns for redemption to battle it out against four new young rappers. This season, social activist Bernice King, the daughter of Coretta and Martin Luther King Jr., makes a special appearance. Rappers Da Brat, Bow Wow, Rick Ross, Fabolous, Jon Jon, I Heart Memphis, Jeezy, and Jadakiss, singer Kelly Rowland, and producers Brian Michael Cox, Zaytoven, and Mike Kalombo, join Dupri to help guide the artists to victory with a recording contract with Dupri’s label, So So Def Recordings.
LOOK WHO’S BACK (#301)
Like a Boss (#302)
We Have a Dream (#303)
“MOMMY, I DIDN’T DO IT” (World Premiere)
· Premieres Sunday, January 1, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· The follow-up to The Wrong Woman. Ellen Plainview has finally finished law school, is practicing law, and looking forward to spending some much needed time with her 17 -year-old daughter Julie. But all that changes when Julie is charged with murdering a teacher she was rumored to be having an illicit affair with. Ellen knows that she can't trust anyone but herself to defend Julie. During the trial of their lives she uncovers more and more evidence that seems to point to her daughter's guilt. Ellen refuses to believe it — and is determined to discover the truth — even if it puts her own daughter's life in jeopardy.
· Stars Danica McKellar, Jonathan Bennett, Jaleel White, George Wendt, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Paige Searcy and Veronica Cartwright. (2016)
“SURROGATE’S NIGHTMARE” (World Premiere)
· Premieres Monday, January 2, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· In the wake of her mother's mysterious death, Angela comes home after many years away to find her younger sister, Shelley, longing for a family and unable to conceive a child. Hoping to reconnect, Angela offers to act as a surrogate for her sister. Meanwhile, an old friend reappears in Angela’s life and a secret past begins to emerge. And as cracks start to show in Shelley's marriage, it becomes clear that Angela is not the only one with secrets. As tensions rise and everyone's motives come into question, the deepest secret of all, threatens to tear apart Angela’s world and that of the unborn child she carries.
· Stars Poppy Montgomery, Emily Tennant, Steven Krueger and Ty Olsson. (2016)
“UNDER THE BED” (U.S. Television Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, January 7, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· Inspired by true events, Under the Bed follows a young woman who is trying to get over a recent romantic breakup, while unbeknownst to her, an obsessed stalker befriends her on social media and takes up residence in her home.
· Stars Hannah New, Beverly D’Angelo, and Pat Healy. (2016)
“OPEN MARRIAGE” (U.S. Television Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, January 14, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· To save their struggling marriage, Becca and Ron reluctantly agree to an open relationship with their friends Mindy and Max. Though their passion is rekindled, they don’t expect the jealousy, heartbreak and betrayal that soon follow.
· Stars Tilky Jones, Nikki Leigh, Kelly Dowdle, Jason Tobias. (2016)
—LIFETIME ORIGINAL MOVIE—
“BEACHES” (World Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, January 21, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· In this contemporary remake, Beaches follows the serendipitous meeting of two young girls on the Venice Boardwalk, who, though worlds apart in lifestyle, embark on unexpected and lifelong friendship. CC (Idina Menzel) is an aspiring singer trying to make it in Los Angeles until she is discovered by a director who gives her her first big shot. Hillary (Nia Long) is the daughter of a prominent civil rights lawyer who struggles to find her own destiny. Their friendship — even with its ups and downs — sustains them for decades.
· Stars Idina Menzel, Nia Long, Gabriella Pizzolo, Grace Capeless, Jodi Capeless, Sanai Victoria and Antonio Cupo. (2017)
“LOVE BY THE 10TH DATE” (World Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, January 28, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· Love By The 10th Date follows Gabby (Meagan Good), Nell (Kellee Stewart), Billie (Keri Hilson) and Margot (Kelly Rowland) who balance their dating adventures alongside their career ambitions at an upscale digital magazine in Los Angeles, under the watchful eye of their editor, Maureen (Cat Deeley). Inspired by the site’s relationship advice column to find the one, Gabby and Nell embark on their own journeys towards the elusive 10th date, the dating world's Holy Grail when it comes to commitment. Meanwhile, Billie finds herself at a major crossroads in her marriage and Margot unsuccessfully tries to fight her growing attraction to a famously controversial reggae musician she is assigned to interview. As the ladies navigate the ups and downs of modern dating, romance, exes and friendships, they learn what they really want out of life and love.
· Stars Meagan Good, Kelly Rowland, Keri Hilson, Kellee Stewart, Cat Deeley, Jeffery Bowyer-Chapman and Brandon T. Jackson. (2017)