Note to Editor: Artwork for select Lifetime Networks programming is available on our password-secure media Web site. To access the “Press Room,” log on to lifetimepress.com and enter “press” as the email and “lifetime1” as the password. Please check the Web site to stay informed of schedule changes, and as always, please feel free to call us.
Behavior specialist, author and motivational speaker Josh Shipp hosts the all-new gripping, unscripted series TEEN TROUBLE. In each episode, Shipp serves as the last hope for troubled families desperate to save their out-of-control teens and gives them the critical help they need to avoid tragedy. He will embed himself into the hidden lives of at-risk teens on dangerous, self-destructive paths – taking drugs, stealing from their families, abusing alcohol and breaking the law. With his gritty approach, Shipp will confront the teens and their parents to identify the often deeply-seated roots of the problem and demonstrate the severity the teen’s issues using real-life examples of cause and effect.
- Airs Friday, February 1 at 11:01PM-12:02AM (ET)
- Fifteen-year-old Brandi is hell-bent on getting high - she's drinking, snorting pills, smoking methamphetamine and huffing (inhaling air duster). Brandi's mom, Wendy, has completely lost control of her daughter. Josh delivers a wake-up call to both Brandi and Wendy by having Brandi spend a night on the streets with a real-life prostitute and more to experience what her life will be if she continues abusing drugs. Will Josh be able to save Brandi?
Nominated for a Teen Choice 2012 Award, Dance Moms follows children’s early steps on the road to stardom and their doting mothers who are there for every rehearsal, performance and bow…all under Miller’s discerning eyes. Presenting a powerful cast of characters that has inspired water-cooler talk across the country, the show immerses itself in the highs and lows surrounding dance competition season, delivering a captivating and dramatic look at the cast’s intense pursuit of National Dance titles. Centered on the devoted Miller, who runs her school and instructs her young, talented students while also dealing with impassioned mothers who go to great lengths to help their children’s dreams come true, Dance Moms poses the tough questions many people have been asking since the show’s launch about what really goes on behind-the-scenes in the fast-growing and controversial sport of competitive dance.
BOYS ARE CUTIES, GIRLS HAVE COOTIES (#306)
- Airs Tuesday, February 5 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- After Melissa's fall from grace, Jill tries hard to be Abby's new favorite but quickly learns that's no easy task, especially since Abby's mood is at an ultimate low after she hears that Cathy is back to compete after weeks of hiding.
ROTTEN TO THE CORE (#307)
- Airs Tuesday, February 12 at 9:00PM-10:30PM (ET)
- Abby indefinitely suspends Christi and Chloe, which keeps Chloe from competing against Cathy’s new all-boy team “The Apple Cores.” Nia and Holly must deal with a painful medical condition from their past. In the meantime, Abby’s favorite new dancer Sophia returns.
YOU'VE BEEN UNFRIENDED (#308)
- Airs Tuesday, February 19 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Christi and Chloe's return to the studio after a one-week suspension is spoiled and tension between Christi and Kelly boils over. With Christi and Kelly bickering, Melissa tries to take advantage of the situation. Meanwhile, Nia is determined to perform the duet that Abby pulled the previous week.
BYE BYE BABY (#309)
- Airs Tuesday, February 26 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Abby's precious pet Broadway Baby has passed away and Abby leaves the ALDC team to fend for themselves. To make matters worse, this week the team heads to St. Louis where they go up against the infamous Kaya Wiley and she's not going down without a fight!
Childcare specialist Deborah Tillman returns for a brand-new season of Lifetime’s hit series AMERICA’S SUPERNANNY
THE WILSON-SPEER FAMILY (#208)
- Airs Tuesday, February 5 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
- America’s Supernanny steps in to help a blended family that’s coming apart at the seams. Mom has a past that’s pulling her marriage apart, two step-sisters are constantly at each other’s throats, and the six-year-old still sleeps with Mom and Dad. This family needs help and Deborah is there with her techniques, strategies and unique insights to get them on the path to a better future.
THE WELLS FAMILY (#205)
- Airs Tuesday, February 19 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
- America’s Supernanny goes to Ringgold, GA to help a family with seven kids and even more issues. For the first time, a parent defies Miss Deborah’s Lockdown by hiding electronics, the father passes on his love of food to the kids and not in a good way, 17-year-old Carleisha just wants to get away from the chaos and bedtime is such a disaster that four kids end up in the Calm Down Corner at the same time!
THE CLARKSON FAMILY (#206)
- Airs Tuesday, February 26 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
- America’s Supernanny takes on two teachers who are failing their children. Patrick and Aleashia feel like heroes in the classroom but zeroes at home because their children are out of control. This family who believes in corporal punishment is desperate for Miss Deborah’s help.
Project Runway’s Season 11 returns with Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn and a twist that throws 16 eager new designers into a panic when they discover they will be participating in the series' first-ever "Teams Edition." This season, the controversial “team challenges” are taken to a whole new level when the designers must work together for every challenge while ensuring their own garments stand out on the runway to host and judge Heidi Klum, Marie Claire’s Fashion Director Nina Garcia and featured judge, award-winning fashion designer Zac Posen. The game-changing new element will push designers to work collaboratively but who will be a team player and who will throw their teammates under the bus? Tim Gunn, will, once again, serve as the mentor to the designers, as they sew their way to New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center where Michael Kors will serve as the finale guest judge.
Project Runway’s 11th Season also features guest judges from the world of film, television and music including the legendary Bette Midler, Oscar® winner Susan Sarandon, country music sensation and Grammy® Award winner Miranda Lambert, Grammy-winning singer songwriter John Legend, red-carpet fashion experts Joan and Melissa Rivers, Emmy Rossum, Kristin Davis, Jordana Brewster and designers Rachel Roy, Tracy Reese, Chris Benz and Project Runway winner Christian Siriano.
- Airs Thursday, February 7 at 9:00PM-10:30PM (ET)
- The designers have their toughest client yet when they must create garments for the ever-opinionated Heidi Klum for the launch of her new fragrance, Surprise. Heidi will wear the winning garments in her national commercial and a second winning garment for a press event. Actress Kristin Davis guest judges.
THE ULTIMATE HARD AND SOFT
- Airs Thursday, February 14 at 9:00PM-10:30PM (ET)
- While the teams get a twist, the designers also get a blast from the past when two unconventional challenges are merged into one for their newest challenge -- creating a line out of hard and soft materials from the flower shop and hardware store. The legendary Bette Midler guest judges along with fashion blogger Leandra Medine.
A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY, A LITTLE BIT ROCK N ROLL
- Airs Thursday, February 21 at 9:00PM-10:30PM (ET)
- The teams get another big shake up and learn their next challenge is to design a performance look and red carpet look for country superstar, Grammy Award-winning singer Miranda Lambert who also guest judges.
- Airs Thursday, February 28 at 9:00PM-10:30PM (ET)
- The designers must learn to respect their elders while still showing their aesthetic when they are tasked with designing fashionable, age-appropriate looks for senior citizens. Red carpet experts Joan and Melissa Rivers guest judge.
The stars of Double Divas, Cynthia and Molly, have found their calling. As owners of LiviRae Lingerie, a store in Atlanta, they improve women’s lives every day through their mastery of underwear---specifically, lingerie and bras. They’re known locally as the “Doctors of Lingerie.” In each episode, they apply their unique and often hilarious brand of medicine to a wide variety of women, from the wife wanting to spice up her marriage to a church group in desperate need of an expert bra fitting.
(No premiere episode now on February 7. We’ll be airing an encore episode this night.)
BRA-MAID OF HONOR
- Airs Thursday February 14 at 10:30-11:00PM (ET)
- On her way to Cynthia’s wedding, Molly gets distracted by some bad boobies and almost loses a very important bra.
GET YOUR GIRLS OUT THERE
- Airs Thursday February 21 at 10:30-11:00PM (ET)
- Molly and Cynthia host a lingerie party to “perk up” a recent divorcee.
LOREN'S FIRST ROAD TRIP
- Airs Thursday February 28 at 10:30-11:00PM (ET)
- (Individual episode information is currently not available.)
--LIFETIME ORIGINAL MOVIE--
“BETTY & CORETTA” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, February 2 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Stars Mary J. Blige and Angela Bassett
- The Lifetime Original Movie: BETTY & CORETTA tells the dual real-life stories of Coretta Scott King (Bassett) and Dr. Betty Shabazz (Blige), wives of Dr. Martin Luther King and Malcolm X, respectively, as they carry on as single mothers after their husbands’ tragic assassinations. When their husbands were assassinated, these two women not only inherited the mantle of the civil rights movement in America, they also found themselves as single mothers who had to find a way to raise and support their children with no husband or father. (2013)
“TWIST OF FAITH” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, February 9 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Stars Toni Braxton, Mykelti Williamson and David Julian Hirsh
- The Lifetime Original Movie: TWIST OF FAITH is an interfaith love story about a single Christian mother (Braxton) and an Orthodox Jewish widower (Hirsh), whose mutual passion for music and singing draws them together. (2013)
“NOT EASILY BROKEN” (Lifetime Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, February 2 at 10:00PM-12:00AM (ET)
- A car accident and shifting affections test the bond between a married couple. Morris Chestnut, Taraji P. Henson and Maeve Quinlan star. (2009)
“PASTOR BROWN” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, February 16 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Stars Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Keith David, Ernie Hudson, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Nicole Ari Parker, Rockmond Dunbar, and Michael B. Jordan
- PASTOR BROWN follows a wayward preacher’s daughter (Richardson-Whitfield) who returns home to take over as pastor of the family church after her father’s (David) death and is forced to face her sordid past and mend fences with her son (Jordan) and sister (Parker). (2013)
“COLD SPRING” (Lifetime Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, February 23 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Roy and Sara's marriage is approaching collapse. A factor is surely Sara's inability to bear children, but Roy's passionate, secret affair with Diane has far larger consequences. Not wanting to lose Sara, Roy informs Diane it is over. Hoping to salvage their marriage, Roy takes Sara on an extended vacation to the town of Cold Spring. While the two check out the possibility of working in the town, and settling into their new life, Diane shows up and makes several strange appearances. Then their situation in Cold Spring turns sinister: someone attacks Roy's attractive new boss in her office and she falls from a window to her death. Diane's ex-husband appears in town, threatening Roy and seeking his former wife, and is later found murdered. Soon Roy becomes the prime suspect. But who is really to blame? Natasha Henstridge and Sean Patrick Flanery star. (2013)
“CONVICTION” (Lifetime Premiere)
- Airs Sunday, February 24 at 4:30PM-7:00PM (ET)
- A working mother puts herself through law school in an effort to represent her brother, who has been wrongfully convicted of murder and has exhausted his chances to appeal his conviction through public defenders. Hilary Swank, Sam Rockwell and Melissa Leo star. (2010)