“LITTLE WOMEN: LA”
Tensions are higher than ever when Little Women: LA (#LittleWomenLA) returns with an all-new season. With the ladies focusing on their growing families and forging new career paths, making time for their friendship has become increasingly difficult. When new opportunities arise for some, jealousy and old drama reemerges, affecting both friendships and marriages. Can the women come together and extinguish the fire before they all get burned...again?
VISION QUEST (#606)
· Terra throws a vision board party and confronts Briana about rumors that she tried to steal Terra's manager. After Briana stumbles through a denial, more people come forward with evidence suggesting the conversation wasn’t as innocent as Briana claims. Who will Terra believe? Jasmine and Elena are approached by Briana’s friend Lisa, who reveals jaw dropping information about Briana’s husband Matt. Meanwhile Tonya and Kerwin argue over the expectations they have for each other in order to take the next step and get married.
BIG LITTLE LIES (#607)
· Elena and Preston have spent months wondering if one or both of their twin boys has dwarfism. Now the genetics results are in, and Elena struggles with what that means for their family. Meanwhile, Briana’s friend Lisa finally reveals to Briana that Matt’s behavior is making her feel uncomfortable. But Matt’s version of events is very different, and he spins the blame back on Lisa. Jasmine and Elena unwillingly end up in the middle of Briana's mess, which could have long-term consequences for their friendship. And when the girls and their guys go to Monster Jam, it’s not all fun and trucks, when Terra tries to get the truth behind some of Briana’s lies.
Premiere: To Be Announced (#608)
Premiere: To Be Announced (#609)
“LITTLE WOMEN: ATLANTA”
LITTLE WOMEN: ATLANTA returns with Ms. Juicy, Minnie, Monie, Amanda and Andrea, along with new little lady Tanya. The women will continue to chase their dreams and embark on new ventures in their professional and personal lives, all while facing the challenges of living in an average-size world. Along the way, viewers will meet new friends including Atlanta newcomer, Sam. As the girls struggle to navigate their relationships, new bonds are formed and old ties are broken. And even though some relationships may be damaged beyond repair, a shocking admission forces all of the girls to confront a new reality. There’s no telling whether or not these Little Women will be stronger together when the dust finally settles.
Not So Little Surprises (#314)
Escape from Atlanta (#315)
Premiere: To Be Announced (#316)
Premiere: To Be Announced (#317)
“BRINGING UP BALLERS”
No air balls are allowed in Lifetime’s new series, Bringing Up Ballers. Featuring five Chicago-area entrepreneurs whose kids are some of the country’s most elite young basketball players, the six-episode series follows these feisty moms who will stop at nothing to ensure that their businesses are successful and their boys are on track to make it to the NBA. These ladies are anything but benchwarmers as they balance their households and businesses, while managing their sons’ daily practices and games. Together they are the ultimate Hoop Moms and are not afraid to call foul on each other as they fight to ensure their kids make it to the top.
Bringing Down the House (#106) Season Finale!
After a meltdown led to her disqualification from the Summer Slam Battle Round, Miss D decides she needs to get back to basics and focus on what really matters: growing her girls into amazing dancers. The Bring it Live! Tour took the girls around the country and exposed them to new rivals and new opportunities. The Dolls will still have a battle every week but with some of her key girls getting closer to graduation, Miss D is pushing them to think bigger. She’s enlisted the help of new Ballet Instructor, Tori to prep them for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! The Broadway Dance Company has agreed to give one of her girls a scholarship for a summer dance internship. On top of prepping for Battle Royale, she and Tori have 10 weeks to prepare the girls for this life altering audition.
Premiere: To Be Announced (#413)
Premiere: To Be Announced (#414)
Premiere: To Be Announced (#415)
Premiere: To Be Announced (#416) Season Finale!
“THE RAP GAME”
The rules of THE RAP GAME have been broken! From executive producers Golden Globe winner and Grammy nominee Queen Latifah and Grammy winner Jermaine Dupri, the third season THE RAP GAME kicks off as Tally, season two fan favorite, returns for redemption to battle it out against four new young rappers. This season, social activist Bernice King, the daughter of Coretta and Martin Luther King Jr., makes a special appearance. Rappers Da Brat, Bow Wow, Rick Ross, Fabolous, Jon Jon, I Heart Memphis, Jeezy, and Jadakiss, singer Kelly Rowland, and producers Brian Michael Cox, Zaytoven, and Mike Kalombo, join Dupri to help guide the artists to victory with a recording contract with Dupri’s label, So So Def Recordings.
One Contract, One Chain (#313) Season Finale!
“THE POP GAME”
On the heels of the hit unscripted series, The Rap Game, Lifetime keys into the world of pop music this winter with, The Pop Game (#ThePopGame). The series won’t miss a note, following music industry icon Timbaland as he works with five aspiring young vocal artists, all vying to be the next big thing on the charts. Timbaland’s team of writers, producers and top celebrity guest artists including JoJo, Macy Gray, Nelly Furtado and Jordin Sparks, will assist the kids and their manager parents in challenges designed to teach and test the skills they will need to grace some of the world’s biggest stages.
Timbaland, a multi-platinum Grammy winning super-producer and artist, has stamped his indelible imprint on the music scene since the mid-1990s, having helped create career-defining hits for artists such as Aaliyah, Justin Timberlake, Missy Elliott, Destiny’s Child, Snoop Dogg, Kanye West, Drake, Katy Perry and Jay-Z, among others. From developing a distinct vocal style and image, to collaborating with other artists, maximizing vocal talent and handling their paces with rigorous choreography, Timbaland will teach these young artists how to take command of the audience, but only one will walk away with a record contract with his label, Mosely Music Group.
Premiere: To Be Announced (#108)
Premiere: To Be Announced (#109)
Premiere: To Be Announced (#110) Season Finale!
“NATIONAL WOMEN’S SOCCER LEAGUE” Live Games!
The National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) and A+E Networks have entered an historic partnership whereby Lifetime, will become an official sponsor and broadcast partner of the league. Lifetime and NWSL unveiled the complete 2017 broadcast schedule, to include 22 regular-season matches, both playoff semifinal games and the NWSL Championship game. The National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) is a ten--team Division--I women’s professional soccer league featuring national team players from around the world.
The live pre-game show and season opener are set to premiere on Saturday, April 15 at 11:30am PT/ 2:30 pm ET. New games will air weekly every Saturday, starting at the regularly scheduled time with the pre-game show kicking off at 12:30pm PT/ 3:30pm ET on Saturday, April 22nd. The April 15 season opener will feature the 2017 NWSL Shield winners' the Portland Thorns FC, as they host the Orlando Pride at Providence Park, CA.
(**Because of the games being Live on the West Coast, a separate West Coast listings schedule will be available for these Saturdays.)
“LITTLE WOMEN: DALLAS” New Episodes Return!
Lifetime's popular franchise heads to The Lone Star State with Little Women: Dallas (#LittleWomenDallas). When Bri Barlup and Emily Fernandez move from Atlanta to Texas after dealing with some hard times, they are ready to shake things up with a whole group of new little ladies who prove that although everything is not always “bigger” in Texas, the drama certainly is!
Birthday Blow-out (#109)
A New Chapter (#110)
Not So Silent Partner (#111)
“MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT” Season 5 Premiere—Now on Lifetime!
Married at First Sight is an extreme social experiment that follows singles yearning for a life-long partnership as they agree to a provocative proposal: getting legally married to a stranger the moment they first meet. A team of experts – sociologist Dr. Pepper Schwartz, communication and relationship expert, Rachel DeAlto, and marriage counselor, Pastor Calvin Roberson, create what they believe are three compatible couples based on scientific matchmaking. The couples will not meet until they walk down the aisle and see each other face-to-face, for the first time, at the altar.
Over the course of several weeks, episodes capture each couple’s journey as they go from wedding, to honeymoon, to early nesting, to the daily struggle of working on their marriage. After several weeks together, each couple must make a decision: do they remain together or decide to divorce? Over 40,000 candidates nationwide have applied to be married at first sight. Season five will follow singles from the Chicago, Illinois area. Previous seasons followed couples from New York, Atlanta and Miami.
MATCHMAKING SPECIAL (#500)
· Married at First Sight returns for a new season in the windy city of Chicago, Illinois. Three experts; Dr. Pepper Schwartz, Pastor Calvin Roberson and Rachel DeAlto are tasked with finding three compatible couples that will not meet until their wedding. This in-depth exploration of the matchmaking process introduces the experts, experiment and the candidates brave enough to marry a stranger.
WEDDING PREP (#501)
· The experts have matched three couples, and it's time to let them know that they're about to marry a complete stranger. The participants have just two weeks to prepare for their marriages--they must buy each other rings, go dress shopping, get fitted for a tux, and throw a bachelor or bachelorette party. Without knowing anything about their future husband or wife--not even their name, the preparations are fraught with excitement and panic.
· Six courageous singles who've been unlucky in love have entrusted three relationship experts with the biggest decision of their lives; today they will meet their new spouse at their wedding as they vow to legally marry as strangers. Will it be love at first sight or extreme fright?
THE WEDDING NIGHT (#503)
“MARY KILLS PEOPLE” Series Premiere!
Single mother Mary Harris (Caroline Dhavernas) is an ER doctor by day, but by night, she and her partner, a former plastic surgeon, moonlight as underground angels of death and help terminally ill patients slip away on their own terms. So far Mary has managed to stay under the radar; but death is hot, business is booming, and her double life is getting complicated. When her world starts to unravel, Mary realizes she’s going to have to fight dirty if she’s going to stay in the killing game. Jay Ryan, Richard Short, Abigail Winter co-star.
BLOODY MARY (#101)
· When Dr. Mary Harris becomes romantically involved with an attractive patient, it sets off a chain of events that could destroy life, her family and her career - not to mention her illegal side gig helping terminal clients end their lives.
THE RIVER STYX (#102)
· When Mary discovers the truth about Joel's identity, she must quickly devise a plan to avoid police capture.
“FATAL DEFENSE” (U.S. Television Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, April 1, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· After a home invasion, a single mother signs up for self-defense classes from a handsome martial arts instructor. But when her instructor develops a frightening obsession with her, he orchestrates an increasingly deadly array of "tests" to see if she has truly learned from his lessons.
· Stars Ashley Scott. (2017)
“KILLER MOM” (U.S. Television Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, April 15, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
“THE OTHER MOTHER” (U.S. Television Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, April 22, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
“NEW YORK PRISON BREAK: THE SEDUCTION OF JOYCE MITCHELL” (World Premiere)
· Premieres Sunday, April 23, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)