“LITTLE WOMEN: LA”
Tensions are higher than ever when Little Women: LA (#LittleWomenLA) returns with an all-new season. With the ladies focusing on their growing families and forging new career paths, making time for their friendship has become increasingly difficult. When new opportunities arise for some, jealousy and old drama reemerges, affecting both friendships and marriages. Can the women come together and extinguish the fire before they all get burned...again?
premiere: to be announced (#611)
premiere: to be announced (#612)
premiere: to be announced (#613)
premiere: to be announced (#614)
four weddings special
“LITTLE WOMEN: ATLANTA”
LITTLE WOMEN: ATLANTA returns with Ms. Juicy, Minnie, Monie, Amanda and Andrea, along with new little lady Tanya. The women will continue to chase their dreams and embark on new ventures in their professional and personal lives, all while facing the challenges of living in an average-size world. Along the way, viewers will meet new friends including Atlanta newcomer, Sam. As the girls struggle to navigate their relationships, new bonds are formed and old ties are broken. And even though some relationships may be damaged beyond repair, a shocking admission forces all of the girls to confront a new reality. There’s no telling whether or not these Little Women will be stronger together when the dust finally settles.
MIAMI VICES (#318)
premiere: to be announced (#319)
premiere: to be announced (#320) Season Finale!
SEASON 3 - REUNION (PART 1)
“LITTLE WOMEN: DALLAS”
Lifetime's popular franchise heads to The Lone Star State with Little Women: Dallas (#LittleWomenDallas). When Bri Barlup and Emily Fernandez move from Atlanta to Texas after dealing with some hard times, they are ready to shake things up with a whole group of new little ladies who prove that although everything is not always “bigger” in Texas, the drama certainly is!
DALLAS STRONG (#112)
MINI-DISASTER (#113) Season Finale!
“MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT”
Married at First Sight is an extreme social experiment that follows singles yearning for a life-long partnership as they agree to a provocative proposal: getting legally married to a stranger the moment they first meet. A team of experts – sociologist Dr. Pepper Schwartz, communication and relationship expert, Rachel DeAlto, and marriage counselor, Pastor Calvin Roberson, create what they believe are three compatible couples based on scientific matchmaking. The couples will not meet until they walk down the aisle and see each other face-to-face, for the first time, at the altar.
Over the course of several weeks, episodes capture each couple’s journey as they go from wedding, to honeymoon, to early nesting, to the daily struggle of working on their marriage. After several weeks together, each couple must make a decision: do they remain together or decide to divorce? Over 40,000 candidates nationwide have applied to be married at first sight. Season five will follow singles from the Chicago, Illinois area. Previous seasons followed couples from New York, Atlanta and Miami.
HONEYMOONS PT. 1 (#504)
· Each couple embarks on a honeymoon in hopes of getting to know each other better after marrying as strangers. Will the newlyweds experience blissful harmony or will sparks fly under the sun?
HONEYMOONS PT. 2 (#505)
THE IN-LAWS (#507)
“MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT: SECOND CHANCES”
MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT: SECOND CHANCES, follows Married at First Sight season three viewer favorites, David Norton and Vanessa Nelson, as they get another shot at finding life-long love. In season three, David’s marriage failed, despite his efforts to spark a connection with his wife Ashley. Vanessa's marriage to Tres blossomed, only to fall apart after filming concluded. Now, with one experiment over and their divorces finalized, David and Vanessa are embarking on a new one to find their soulmates. Men and women from their hometown of Atlanta, Georgia, will take part in multiple rounds of dating and courtship in an attempt to win the hearts of these two eligible singles. With guidance from the experts, as well as their family and friends, will David and Vanessa finally get their happily ever after?
DON’T KISS… AND TELL (#102)
· David and Vanessa have just one day to get their dating pools down from twenty-five to ten, but that's easier said than done. At Vanessa's pool party, she is forced to deal with the guys' alpha male competitive sides as they fight for her attention, while David is surrounded by bikinis as tension builds amongst the women. Despite Dr. Pepper's advice to wait for a physical connection, David chooses to kiss two of the women, creating even more potential drama.
TAKE ME OR LEAVE ME (#103)
SOFT LIPS, HARD CHOICES (#104)
ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER (#105)
“NATIONAL WOMEN’S SOCCER LEAGUE” Live Games!
The National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) and A+E Networks have entered an historic partnership whereby Lifetime, will become an official sponsor and broadcast partner of the league. Lifetime and NWSL unveiled the complete 2017 broadcast schedule, to include 22 regular-season matches, both playoff semifinal games and the NWSL Championship game. The National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) is a ten--team Division--I women’s professional soccer league featuring national team players from around the world.
The live pre-game show and weekly game will air on Saturdays, May 6, 13, 20 & 27 at 12:30pm PT/ 3:30pm ET. The May games are below (in ET).
Chicago Red Stars
Sky Blue FC
Sky Blue FC
Seattle Reign FC
(**Because of the games being Live on the West Coast, a separate West Coast listings schedule will be available for these Saturdays.)
“MARY KILLS PEOPLE”
Single mother Mary Harris (Caroline Dhavernas) is an ER doctor by day, but by night, she and her partner, a former plastic surgeon, moonlight as underground angels of death and help terminally ill patients slip away on their own terms. So far Mary has managed to stay under the radar; but death is hot, business is booming, and her double life is getting complicated. When her world starts to unravel, Mary realizes she’s going to have to fight dirty if she’s going to stay in the killing game. Jay Ryan, Richard Short, Abigail Winter co-star.
WAVE THE WHITE FLAG (#103)
RAISED BY WOLVES (#104)
· Ben gets closer to learning the truth about Mary, while Des reconsiders his alliance to her.
THE JUDAS CRADLE (#105)
· On the brink of losing everyone closest to her, Mary seriously considers whether she should give up her operation for good.
MORNING GLORY (#106) Season Finale!
· Mary decides in order to save her family and her career she must make a deal with the devil and accept Grady as her partner.
“DEADLY SORORITY” (U.S. Television Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, May 6, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· Best friends Samantha and Kristina go their separate ways for the first time when Kristina gets into the hottest sorority on campus. But Kristina realizes this is just the beginning, and her life becomes a nightmare when Kristina is murdered and Samantha finds herself as a potential next target.
· Stars Greer Grammer, Chloe Babcook, Moira Kelly star. (2016)
“CRADLE SWAPPING” (U.S. Television Premiere)
· Premieres Sunday, May 7, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
“JUMPING THE BROOM” (Lifetime Premiere)
· Premieres Friday, May 12, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
“SINISTER MINISTER” (U.S. Television Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, May 13, at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
“SUITE FRANCAISE” (U.S. Television Premiere)
· Premieres Monday, May 22, at 10:00PM-12:02AM (ET/PT)
“THIS IS IT” (Lifetime Premiere)
· Premieres Sunday, May 28, at 8:00PM-10:32PM (ET/PT)
—LIFETIME ORIGINAL MOVIE—
“MICHAEL JACKSON: SEARCHING FOR NEVERLAND” (World Premiere)
· Premieres Monday, May 29, at 8:00PM-10:32PM (ET/PT)