OPPORTUNITIES TO SUCCEEDAre you a recent college graduate?Are you interested in a career in media?Do you want to work for an industry leading global media company?Do you want to work with the best and the brightest in the industry?Does a structured rotational program work for you?If so, then A+E Networks Media Associates Program (MAP) may be the answer!
APPLY HEREFrequently Asked Questions (FAQ)What is MAP?The Media Associates Program is an entry-level, rotational training program designed to attract exceptional early career talent to careers in the media industry.What are the objectives for MAP?
- To develop a program that year after year attracts the "best of the best" entry-level talent
- To institute a detailed, comprehensive and competitive vetting process that separates the ambitious and talented from the interested and available
- To invest in entry-level talent with competitive compensation, diverse rotational assignments and targeted learning programs
- To commit to hire the top performers of each classWhat does the program consist of?
- Two 12 month rotations in different creative disciplines (i.e. Programming, Scheduling, Marketing, Social Media). Two months before the end of the first assignment participants will interview for placement in their next rotation.
- Completion of a tailored learning and development curriculum designed to address the skills necessary to successfully function within the media landscape and more specifically to understand the priorities necessary to succeed within A+E Networks.
- Skill acquisition through hands on learning experiences in each discipline, including administrative support, project management, media business writing, public speaking and negotiation skills.What are the criteria for applying?
- Applicants should have a minimum of 1 year of employment within a media environment or relevant college credit and/or internships.
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in media
- Have the ability to function proactively and independently, but also enjoy teamwork and collaboration
- Be ambitious, confident, curious and dedicatedWhen does the Media Associates Program begin?The first MAP class will begin on Tuesday, July 5, 2016.