“MARY KILLS PEOPLE”
Picking up eight months after Mary (Caroline Dhavernas) and Des (Richard Short) framed Grady (Greg Bryk) for the deaths of their patients, Des is happy to reteam with Mary following his stint in prison, but Mary questions whether she was better off fighting the good fight without him. As they dive deeper and darker into their illegal work, a mysterious woman, Olivia Bloom (Rachelle Lefevre), comes to them with a deadly request, unleashing a chain of events that unfolds throughout the season. Mary’s personal and professional lives come to a head when Ben (Jay Ryan) returns, knee-deep in a complicated undercover case. Ben’s investigation will collide with Mary’s criminal descent, forcing Mary to decide whether to come clean once and for all.
RIDE OR DIE (#204)
- Airs Monday, April 2 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Naomi comes close to telling Jess her mother’s secret when the two are forced together as a punishment for the party. Unable to resist helping a dying man despite the consequences, Mary is almost caught in the act but is saved by none other than Ben.
COME TO JESUS (#205)
- Airs Monday, April 9 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Mary attempts to reconnect with Jess but is pulled away by Olivia when disaster strikes, making their relationship even more fractured. Ben struggles with his investigation but might find an ally in his ex-lover.
FATAL FLAW (#206) Season Finale
- Airs Monday, April 16 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Ben and Mary team up against Olivia, but nothing goes to plan. Worried about her own safety, Mary doesn’t know what side to pick. Meanwhile, Des sets up their “death retreat” with Nicole as they prepare for Brendan’s performative suicide.
Lifetime’s critically-acclaimed series UnREAL (#UnREALTV) from A+E Studios makes its highly-anticipated return for Season 3. Caitlin FitzGerald takes the reins as Everlasting‘s female “suitress,” Serena. Determined to have her pick of eager male suitors, Serena will face off with Everlasting‘s queen bees, producers Rachel Goldberg and Quinn King who are shaking things up, all for the sake of ratings. The ladies will be tempted more than ever when they’re surrounded by hot new suitors including Bart Edwards, Alex Hernandez, Adam Demos and Alex Sparrow.
Set against the backdrop of the hit dating competition show Everlasting, UnREAL is led by flawed heroine Rachel Goldberg, who serves as a lead producer, renowned for her skills manipulating her relationships with, and among, the contestants to get the vital dramatic and outrageous footage that the program’s dispassionate executive producer, Quinn King, demands. What ensues once again is an eye-opening look at what happens in the outrageous world of unscripted television, where being a contestant can be vicious and being a producer is a whole other reality.
- Airs Monday, April 2 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- Under the watchful eye of Dr. Simon, Rachel attempts to help her father come off his medication, forcing her to make a painful decision. Jay delivers difficult news regarding his new show. Quinn and Chet take matters into their own hands with two of the contestants, making Everlasting gold.
- Airs Monday, April 9 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- In the Hometown Date episode, Rachel pushes Serena to make a choice which sends her down a path of uncertainty. To Rachel’s horror, Quinn pulls a dangerous stunt which forces Serena to save the day. Chet gets a tempting proposition from Gary.
- Airs Monday, April 16 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- Rachel confronts her mother while Serena gets ambushed someone from her past, threatening her relationships with the remaining contestants. Chet struggles with Gary’s offer.
- Airs Monday, April 23 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Rachel helps Serena navigate the home stretch and narrow the suitors down to two at Chet’s lifetime achievement gala. However, clashing opinions cause a public fight and Quinn’s plan to take down Gary takes a turn.
COMMITMENT (#310) Season Finale!
- Airs Monday, April 23 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- In the season finale, a life-changing offer from Serena and a shocking discovery about Dr. Simon drive Rachel to strongly question her future at Everlasting. Chet makes an astonishing confession while Quinn takes one final swing at Gary.
“MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT”
Lifetime’s break-out docuseries MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT, where six brave singles marry a complete stranger in a daring social experiment, returns for its sixth season. This time, Boston area singles become duos, meeting for the first time at the altar.
In season six of MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT, Boston area singles yearning for a life-long partnership agree to a provocative proposal: getting legally married to a stranger the moment they first meet. The couples will not meet until they walk down the aisle and see each other face-to-face, for the first time, at the altar. The series captures each couple’s journey as they go from wedding, to honeymoon, to early nesting, to the daily struggles of working on their marriage. After several weeks together, each couple must make a decision: do they remain together or decide to divorce?
This season, Boston-based psychologist and Professor Dr. Jessica Griffin, joins sociologist Dr. Pepper Schwartz and marriage counselor, Pastor Calvin Roberson on the series’ panel of experts. Together they will create what they believe are three compatible couples based on scientific matchmaking and continue to counsel and mentor the couples throughout the season.
SECOND HONEYMOONS (#613)
- Airs Tuesday, April 3 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- With less than two weeks left until final decisions, the couples set off on road trips for a last chance at romance. Will these adventures bring the couples closer together or tear them apart?
SECOND HONEYMOONS PART 2 (#614)
- Airs Tuesday, April 10 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- The road trips conclude with emotions running high and all six individuals questioning the future of their marriages. Experts step in to mediate as arguments heat up under the weight of decision day looming.
ELEVENTH HOUR (#615)
- Airs Tuesday, April 17 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- The pressure of decision day causes tensions to mount and feelings to waver. As one couple deals with the aftermath of their marriage imploding, can the advice of friends and family change their hearts?
THE FINAL DECISIONS (#616) Season Finale!
- Airs Tuesday, April 24 at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Eight weeks ago three couples took the biggest risk of their lives and got married to a complete stranger. They’ve honeymooned, moved in together and experienced life together as husband and wife. Now the time has come for them to meet with the experts and make their final decision. Will they stay married to their spouse, or will they choose to get a divorce?
“LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT”
Nothing tests a budding relationship like travel, and the new series LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT takes it a step further, matching new couples to embark on a romantic (and stressful) journey across North America — with the chance to get married at the airport immediately after their final flight lands. Meeting for the first time in New York, the couples crisscross the country towards Los Angeles, as their compatibility is tested not only by the unpredictable pressures of travel, but also by a series of uniquely crafted travel-based challenges.
CHECK YOUR BAGGAGE: #RELATIONSHIPGOALS (#103)
- Airs Tuesday, April 3 at 10:02PM-11:19PM (ET/PT)
- Our four couples, paired by an expert matchmaker, set off for Sedona. This time it’s personal as they face challenges tailored to their relationship goals. Will shared hopes and similar dreams help these twosomes fly high on their journey to the altar, or stop them dead in their tracks?
PREMIERE: TO BE ANNOUNCED (#104)
- Airs Tuesday, April 10 at 10:02PM-11:19PM (ET/PT)
- (Individual episode synopsis is currently unavailable.)
PREMIERE: TO BE ANNOUNCED (#105)
- Airs Tuesday, April 17 at 10:02PM-11:19PM (ET/PT)
- (Individual episode synopsis is currently unavailable.)
PREMIERE: TO BE ANNOUNCED (#106)
- Airs Tuesday, April 24 at 10:02PM-11:19PM (ET/PT)
- (Individual episode synopsis is currently unavailable.)
“LITTLE WOMEN: LA”
Over the past six seasons of LITTLE WOMEN: LA, these ladies have seen success and failure with their relationships, families and careers. This new season is all about female empowerment for Terra, Tonya, Christy, Elena and Jasmine. From fierce competitions and emotionally challenging events, life is too short to waste time or energy where it’s not needed. The ladies are looking to take on new adventures, pushing boundaries, tackling prejudices against dwarfism and conquering their own fears.
THE BLAME GAME (#703)
- Airs Wednesday, April 4 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Christy and Todd are caught off guard when Autumn decides she wants to move out. Elena meets with a real estate broker in hopes of finding a location for her beauty bar, but the reality of how much it will cost, begins to dash her dreams. Terra sets out to make peace with Elena but when Tonya implies that Terra is at fault, the ensuing fight threatens to ruin Jasmine’s son’s first birthday party.
SOUR GRAPES (#704)
- Airs Wednesday, April 11 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- After getting off to a rough start with the girls, Mika proposes a weekend getaway to wine country. Tonya wonders if breaking up with Kerwin is the right decision, and Terra embarks on her latest business venture that isn’t free of controversy.
INJECTIONS AND REJECTIONS (#705)
- Airs Wednesday, April 18 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- On a quest to regain her self-confidence, Christy throws a Botox party. Elena shadows a beauty salon owner, and discovers she may be in over her head. Meanwhile, Tonya is livid that Terra is launching a wine with a controversial name. But Terra’s attempt to smooth things over leaves an even bigger rift between the two best friends.
BACKSTABBING BEAUTIES (#706)
- Airs Wednesday, April 25 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Terra holds a focus group for her controversial wine label. Tonya questions her recent breakup, and shocks the group when she arrives to a party with her ex. And when Elena makes Terra a lucrative business offer, Jasmine feels backstabbed.
Get your brushes and contour kits in hand for Lifetime’s new beauty competition series, GLAM MASTERS, hosted by Emmy® Award nominee Laverne Cox. The eight-episode series puts beauty influencers through themed challenges allowing them to put their best face forward to impress Cox, celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic, YouTube makeup expert Kandee Johnson and co-founder of Milk Makeup and Marie Claire Senior Fashion Editor Zanna Roberts Rassi. Executive produced by style icon Kim Kardashian West, GLAM MASTERS is created by Diana Madison.
Each closed-ended episode will feature four beauty bloggers who will go head-to-head to prove they have the talent, charisma and vision it takes to be the next big name in the beauty world. The winner each week will qualify to advance to the semi-finals where the best will battle it out in the Tournament of Masters finale. In the end, only one of these beauty-obsessed bloggers will get to claim the title of GLAM MASTER.
THE GLAMOROUS LIFE (#106)
- Airs Wednesday, April 4 at 10:02PM-11:04PM (ET/PT)
- Four talented beauty influencers and makeup artists compete in three challenges that put their imaginations and skills to the test to win a spot in the semi-finals for the Grand Prize. The contestants must create an impactful eye-catching makeup look, glam that shines bright like a diamond and prove they can twin it to win it.
THE GLAM SLAM (#107)
- Airs Wednesday, April 11 at 10:02PM-11:20PM (ET/PT)
- The winners from the first six episodes return to the Glam Masters Semi-Finals to battle it out in three challenges. The best beauty influencers and makeup artists who remain standing at the end of the night will advance to the Glam Masters Finals and be one step closer to the Grand Prize and the title of Glam Master! The semi-finalists must create makeup looks that push them out of their comfort zones, trick the judges and are worthy of gracing the pages of a magazine.
AND THE GLAM MASTER IS… (#108) Season Finale!
- Airs Wednesday, April 18 at 10:02PM-11:32PM (ET/PT)
- The stakes could not be higher as the best of the best beauty influencers and makeup artist go head-to-head in the Glam Masters Finale to take home the Grand Prize and be crowned the first ever Glam Master! The finalists will create looks for beauty experts, runway ready makeup looks and they’ll put it all on the line in the ultimate battle of the brushes to prove they have mastered their glam.
“PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS”
Sixteen talented designers will compete for a second chance at runway gold with the return of Lifetime‘s hit series PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS. Eight All Stars veterans will go up against eight former Runway designers making it to the All Stars battle ground for the very first time. Alyssa Milano returns as host with judges Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman and Anne Fulenwider, Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire joining as mentor.
Guest judges strutting down the runway this season to see who has the skills to make it to the end include Catherine Zeta-Jones, Whoopi Goldberg, Dita Von Teese, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Rebecca Minkoff, Danielle Brooks, Olivia Culpo, Rosie Perez, RuPaul, Kelly Osbourne, Karolina Kurkova, Kasey Musgraves, and Project Runway’s Nina Garcia and Zac Posen.
The winner of PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS Season six will receive a fashion spread in Marie Claire magazine and a position as contributing editor for a year, and a complete sewing studio from Brother Sewing and Embroidery. The winner also receives a once in a lifetime trip to London, England, and luxurious skincare and makeup from Rodial and accessories and styling services from Intermix, to enhance their next collection. To top it all off, the winner receives a $100,000 grand prize to elevate their business and build their brand.
MAKING FASHION HISTORY (#613) Season Finale!
- Airs Thursday, April 5 at 9:00PM-10:32PM (ET/PT)
- The final three designers race to create 7-piece collections that make their mark in fashion history. Catherine Zeta Jones and Zac Posen guest judge.
It’s a new competition season for BRING IT! and Miss D is focusing on the future… with a vengeance. But could this be her last season in Jackson? Queen D has realized her dream of opening a new Dollhouse in Atlanta, but the OGs and DDP need Miss D’s magic now more than ever because a new captain needs to be chosen to fill Camie’s shoes. A fiery new superstar also just blew in from New York City and she is looking to rewrite the Dollhouse rule book!
BANNED 4 LIFE? (#506)
- Airs Friday, April 6 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- The three suspended potential captains have only week left to earn their way back into Coach D’s good graces. An EPIC showdown emerges between Coach D and a DDP, when an important Dollhouse rule is broken. Meanwhile, Faith and DDP Dana take a trip to Atlanta to explore future acting and singing opportunities.
“LAURIEANN GIBSON: BEYOND THE SPOTLIGHT”
Behind some of the biggest superstars in the music industry such as Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj, is famed choreographer and creative director, Laurieann Gibson. The star maker has helped propel the careers of many megastars but now, the tables are turned as Laurieann puts herself on display in the new Lifetime docuseries LAURIEANN GIBSON: BEYOND THE SPOTLIGHT.
Following Laurieann and her team at BoomKack Worldwide, each episode is a rare look into Laurieann’s process as she shapes and steers the creative narrative of her clients that include Sean “Puffy” Combs, Fantasia Barrino, Tamar Braxton, French Montana and many more.
FRENCH CONNECTION (#106) Season Finale!
- Airs Friday, April 6 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- Laurieann reaches her breaking point when she re-creates Uganda at the BET awards for breakout Bad Boy star, French Montana.
“MY PARTNER KNOWS BEST”
One of Hollywood’s most outrageous couples, Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen, host the new relationship comedy gameshow, MY PARTNER KNOWS BEST. How well married couples know one another will be put to the test as they compete in a series of hilarious challenges based on real-life relationship obstacles. Three couples compete each week, but only one will walk away with the money and be able to say MY PARTNER KNOWS BEST!
PREMIERE: TO BE ANNOUNCED (#101)
- Airs Wednesday, April 25 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- (Individual episode synopsis is currently unavailable.)
–MOVIES, MOVIES, MOVIES–
“EVIL DOCTOR” (U.S. Television Premiere)
- Premieres Saturday, April 7 at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Matt and Aubrey, a young and successful show business couple, are having their first child. Based on a friend’s recommendation, they go to the best OBGYN in Los Angeles, Dr. Natalie Barnes. She is gorgeous, fit, and intelligent… but Natalie is not the hero she seems to be. She switches sonograms and lies to Aubrey about her needing bed rest, effectively putting Aubrey out of the picture as she attempts to seduce Matt. Dr. Barnes has been repeatedly failing to get pregnant and has her sights set on Aubrey’s baby.
- Stars Dina Meyer, Jen Lilley, Corin Nemec and Lindsay Hartley (2018).
“TWIN BETRAYAL” (U.S. Television Premiere)
- Premieres Sunday, April 8 at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- A struggling single mother, in the midst of a fierce custody battle, is framed for the murder of her wealthy father by her ambitious identical twin.
- Jen Lilley stars. (2018).
“LETHAL ADMIRER” (U.S. Television Premiere)
- Premieres Sunday, April 15 at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- When Megan’s fiancé is killed, she moves cross country and rebuilds her life with a new boyfriend and a closer relationship to her sister. When she runs into one of her old colleagues, Lloyd, she is pleasantly surprised and the pair become close friends; yet, Lloyd wants more and he soon begins to sabotage everything in Megan’s life that keeps them apart: his ultimate plan is to make Megan his…no matter who gets hurt in the process.
- Stars Karissa Lee Staples, Brian Ames, Kenneth Beck (2018).
“I KILLED MY BFF: THE PREACHER’S DAUGHTER” (World Television Premiere)
- Premieres Sunday, April 22 at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Inspired by true events, Lily is the perfect preacher’s daughter until the charismatic Rae seduces her twin brother, Jason. Also unable to resist Rae’s insatiable spirit, the two become best friends and Lily strays from her modest ways. But when Jason mysteriously dies while with Rae, Lily is convinced that Rae played a part in his death and must be punished for what she did. When Rae’s estranged daughter Scarlett reenters her life, Lily does everything in her power to pull Scarlett away from her mother and into the church. To get her daughter back, Rae must take matters into her own hands and when tension builds between the two ex-friends, one woman won’t make it out alive.
- Stars Carly Pope, Megan West, Matthew James Ballinger, and Katherine Reis (2018).
“NANNY KILLER” (US Television Premiere)
- Premieres Sunday, April 29 at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Hardworking student Sarah takes a well-paying summer job as nanny at a winery to offset tuition expenses. But she soon realizes something is “off” with the children she cares for when their mischievous pranks lead to deadly consequences.
- Stars Morgan Obenreder, Danielle Bisutti (2018).