“PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS”
Sixteen talented designers will compete for a second chance at runway gold with the return of Lifetime‘s hit series PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS. Eight All Stars veterans will go up against eight former Runway designers making it to the All Stars battle ground for the very first time. Alyssa Milano returns as host with judges Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman and Anne Fulenwider, Editor-in-Chief of Marie Claire joining as mentor.
Guest judges strutting down the runway this season to see who has the skills to make it to the end include Catherine Zeta-Jones, Whoopi Goldberg, Dita Von Teese, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Rebecca Minkoff, Danielle Brooks, Olivia Culpo, Rosie Perez, RuPaul, Kelly Osbourne, Karolina Kurkova, Kasey Musgraves, and Project Runway’s Nina Garcia and Zac Posen.
The winner of PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS Season six will receive a fashion spread in Marie Claire magazine and a position as contributing editor for a year, and a complete sewing studio from Brother Sewing and Embroidery. The winner also receives a once in a lifetime trip to London, England, and luxurious skincare and makeup from Rodial and accessories and styling services from Intermix, to enhance their next collection. To top it all off, the winner receives a $100,000 grand prize to elevate their business and build their brand.
Fashion’s New Superheroes (#605)
- Airs Thursday, February 1 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Designers create looks to celebrate a woman’s inner superhero. Supermodel Karolina Kurkova guests.
Thrown for a Loop by Betty Boop (#606)
- Airs Thursday, February 8 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Betty Boop joins Alyssa on the runway to challenge the designers to create young, chic Hollywood looks. Rebecca Minkoff guests.
A kick in the Astro (#607)
- Airs Thursday, February 22 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- RuPaul and Jesse Tyler Ferguson join the judging panel for a spectacular avant-garde runway.
“MAKING A MODEL WITH YOLANDA HADID”
In the cutthroat world of modeling, every aspiring beauty needs support, guidance and sometimes a nudge down the runway. On MAKING A MODEL WITH YOLANDA HADID, former model and television personality Yolanda Hadid (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills) brings her expertise to the forefront as she coaches aspiring teen models to succeed on and off the catwalk. As the mother and agent to fashion’s “IT” girls Gigi and Bella, and model son Anwar, Yolanda and her trusted team of experts will put the girls and their “momagers” through an intensive eight week training program, focused on the physical, mental and emotional wellness that it takes to build a sustainable brand.
The eight-episode series follows six young aspiring models and their mothers as they travel to New York City, shack up under one roof and pursue their dreams of becoming a supermodel. Each week, Yolanda puts the girls and their moms through a series of lessons and assignments designed to not only test their modeling agility, but also the strength of their mother-daughter relationship. With a $5,000 weekly prize on the line to put towards their future careers, only one girl will be left standing to win a management contract with Yolanda’s company and the potential opportunity to be represented by IMG Models in New York. Yolanda’s daughters Gigi and Bella Hadid, designers Tommy Hilfiger and Nicole Miller and supermodels Devon Windsor and Alek Wek make special appearances throughout the season.
Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow (#104)
- Airs Thursday, February 1 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- Its makeover day for the models and Lilyan freaks out when she discovers Yolanda has big plans for her hair. The pressure is on for the girls as Yolanda surprises them with their first big meeting with IMG Models. Will the girls and their moms impress? And Yolanda has one last surprise for the girls with a new addition to the model house.
Walk the Walk (#105)
- Airs Thursday, February 8 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- Yolanda takes the girls to see Broadway show Kinky Boots hoping that the message of the show: to be confident in who you are’, rubs off on the girls ahead of this week’s challenge, which is walking the runway for Dutch designer Georgine. The guys from Kinky Boots give the models a masterclass on how to walk, and Yolanda brings in Top Supermodel Alek Wek to give the models one last confidence boost before their big day. And the model moms begin to feel the pressure as they question whether Yolanda is playing favorites.
And Action! (#106)
- Airs Thursday, February 22 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- The models must shoot a 15 second commercial for Makeup icon Charlotte Tilbury’s new lipstick line, as Yolanda tries to stress to the girls the importance of being more than just a pretty face. Makenzie’s insecurities threaten to ruin her chances, and Lilyan is confident her acting background will push her to the top after weeks of being in the bottom. Yolanda has come to Jesus moment with the model moms about their cattiness towards Karen and Mikayla.
In with the new! New dancers, new rivals, and a big new battle on the horizon as BRING IT! returns with all new episodes.
National Pressure (#426) Season Finale
· Airs Friday, February 2 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· It’s GAME TIME in the Dollhouse! After months of intense training Coach D and the Dancing Dolls will head to Philadelphia for an epic competition with a multitude of dance genres. The pressure intensifies when the team learns they are the ONLY team dancing majorette at the competition. Will the Dolls take the competition by storm, or will a major misstep blow their chances at placing on the national stage?
SPECIAL: To Be Announced
· Airs Friday, February 23 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· (Individual episode synopsis is currently unavailable.)
“THE RAP GAME”
From Executive Producer Queen Latifah, THE RAP GAME returns for Season 4! THE RAP GAME follows rapper and music mogul, Jermaine Dupri as he mentors five of the country’s hottest aspiring young rappers. Jermaine rewrites the rulebook in this season’s battle of country cool vs. city swagger.
Don’t Hold Back (#410)
· Airs Friday, February 2 at 10:02PM-11:12PM (ET/PT)
· JD pairs the kids with artists from previous seasons to compete in a rap battle as duos. Lil Bri is quickly stressed trying to overcome last week’s poor Hit List placement, Ricci Bitti struggles to get her partner on the same page, and lingering tension between two rappers comes to a head at the battle.
Sweet 16 Showdown (#411)
· Airs Friday, February 9 at 10:02PM-11:12PM (ET/PT)
· JD splits the five young rappers into boys and girls teams, and then challenges them to perform at a Sweet 16 birthday party. Can Ricci and Rapunzel squash their beef and put on a great show? And can turnt-up Street find the balance working with suave Jordan?
The Press Got U Stressed (#412)
· Airs Friday, February 16 at 10:02PM-11:12PM (ET/PT)
· The week before the final performance, JD lines up a press tour for the kids, including an interview with actress/singer Teyana Taylor. Does Ricci know her brand and can Jordan find the balance between his swagged out new persona and humble roots?
There Can Only Be One (#413) Season Finale!
· Airs Friday, February 23 at 10:02PM-11:12PM (ET/PT)
· After a rough start to the season, the young rappers have developed into true artists. Now, they must apply everything they’ve learned the past twelve weeks in a final performance to show JD who deserves to be signed to his label, So So Def. There’s only one chain and one contract. Who’s gonna get it?
“MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT”
Lifetime’s break-out docuseries MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT, where six brave singles marry a complete stranger in a daring social experiment, returns for its sixth season. This time, Boston area singles become duos, meeting for the first time at the altar.
In season six of MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT, Boston area singles yearning for a life-long partnership agree to a provocative proposal: getting legally married to a stranger the moment they first meet. The couples will not meet until they walk down the aisle and see each other face-to-face, for the first time, at the altar. The series captures each couple’s journey as they go from wedding, to honeymoon, to early nesting, to the daily struggles of working on their marriage. After several weeks together, each couple must make a decision: do they remain together or decide to divorce?
This season, Boston-based psychologist and Professor Dr. Jessica Griffin, joins sociologist Dr. Pepper Schwartz and marriage counselor, Pastor Calvin Roberson on the series’ panel of experts. Together they will create what they believe are three compatible couples based on scientific matchmaking and continue to counsel and mentor the couples throughout the season.
- Airs Tuesday, February 6 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- The three couples who married as strangers have known each other for less than a week, but now they must head home and decide where to live. Will they be able to compromise and find a new home that meets all of their needs? Once they return home and reality sets in, the couples struggle to keep the honeymoon phase alive.
premiere: to be announced (#607)
- Airs Tuesday, February 20 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· (Individual episode synopsis is currently unavailable.)
premiere: to be announced (#608)
- Airs Tuesday, February 27 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
· (Individual episode synopsis is currently unavailable.)
“THIS TIME NEXT YEAR”
Lifetime debuts new series, THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, with Emmy nominee Cat Deeley as the host. The show follows the emotional journeys of ordinary people as they embark on extraordinary missions to change their lives, over the course of just twelve months. But what would have been one year for them, is only moments for viewers as each transformation is revealed instantaneously as participants enter one door and emerge from another, showing off a new version of themselves. From reconstructive surgeries to heartwarming reunions, infertility to weight loss, no hurdle is too big for the brave individuals who have chosen to take control of their lives on THIS TIME NEXT YEAR. Before she sends them off on their journeys, Deeley meets each participant and they make their personal pledge for change in front of a live audience. Only after their reveal will viewers learn how, and if, they achieved their goals as the participants relive their challenges and share their successes.
No Pain, No Gain (#104)
· Airs Tuesday, February 6 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
· Host Cat Deely welcomes people who make a commitment to complete a life changing, yearlong goal whose results the audience will see instantly. A former police cadet hoping to regain his ability to walk, a woman hoping to lose over 50 pounds, a man whose protruding ears have negatively impacted his life, a mom with 6 daughters putting their life savings into opening a cupcake company, and a woman eager to honor her father’s memory by completely making over her physicality and participating in a body building competition.
New Year, New Me (#105)
· Airs Tuesday, February 20 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
· Host Cat Deely welcomes people who make a commitment to complete a life changing, yearlong goal whose results the audience will see instantly. Tonight, a woman with an amputated foot pledges to complete a triathlon. A young woman struggling with obesity who wants to lose 100 pounds and wear a bikini for the first time, a blind girl yearning for a seeing eye dog to help her navigate the world, a nurse who wants her own plastic surgery to make her feel more confident, and a couple who has suffered a painful history and want to rebuild their family.
Dudes From Different Latitudes (#106)
· Airs Tuesday, February 27 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
· Host Cat Deely welcomes people who make a commitment to complete a life changing, yearlong goal whose results the audience will see instantly. Tonight, a mother/daughter who want to hike the Appalachian trail after the daughter hopefully gets a successful kidney transplant, an obese young woman who hopes to lose 100 pounds, a woman who wants to write a book to tell her father’s life story as a tribute to him before he passes, a man searching for his doppelgänger and a former football hero who hopes to regain the ability to walk.
“LITTLE WOMEN: ATLANTA”
LITTLE WOMEN: ATLANTA returns for a brand new season with Ms. Juicy, Minnie, Monie, Amanda and Andrea, along with Tanya and Sam. The women will continue to chase their dreams and embark on new ventures in their professional and personal lives, all while facing the challenges of living in an average-size world.
Bad Romance (#410)
- Airs Wednesday, February 7 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
Back in Atlanta, Tanya begins to contemplate her future with Devon. Minnie is forced to deal with her worsening health issues. Meanwhile Andrea’s jealousy over not being included in Jordan’s surprise, has catastrophic consequences for her and Minnie’s friendship.
Cover Girls (#411)
- Airs Wednesday, February 21 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
Juicy lands her first magazine cover shoot but takes a risk by hiring Sam to do her make-up. Minnie debates whether to forgive Andrea and attend her baby shower. Meanwhile Monie finally gets Morlin on board with having a baby but realizes things might be moving too fast.
Girl Power (#412)
- Airs Wednesday, February 28 at 9:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- With Monie and Minnie’s help, Sam takes steps to overcome her commitment issues. Andrea begins experiencing serious pregnancy complications, putting her and the baby at risk. When Juicy gets an unexpected health scare, the girls rally around her for support.
“UNREAL” Season 3 Premiere!
Lifetime’s critically-acclaimed series UnREAL (#UnREALTV) from A+E Studios makes its highly-anticipated return for Season 3. Caitlin FitzGerald takes the reins as Everlasting‘s female “suitress,” Serena. Determined to have her pick of eager male suitors, Serena will face off with Everlasting‘s queen bees, producers Rachel Goldberg and Quinn King who are shaking things up, all for the sake of ratings. The ladies will be tempted more than ever when they’re surrounded by hot new suitors including Bart Edwards, Alex Hernandez, Adam Demos and Alex Sparrow.
Set against the backdrop of the hit dating competition show Everlasting, UnREAL is led by flawed heroine Rachel Goldberg, who serves as a lead producer, renowned for her skills manipulating her relationships with, and among, the contestants to get the vital dramatic and outrageous footage that the program’s dispassionate executive producer, Quinn King, demands. What ensues once again is an eye-opening look at what happens in the outrageous world of unscripted television, where being a contestant can be vicious and being a producer is a whole other reality.
· Airs Monday, February 26 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- In a desperate attempt to keep Everlasting afloat following the PR nightmare of the previous season, Quinn brings Rachel back from self-imposed “exile.” Together they must manage Serena, a Silicon Valley mogul and this season’s suitress.
“GLAM MASTERS” Series Premiere!
Get your brushes and contour kits in hand for Lifetime’s new beauty competition series, GLAM MASTERS, hosted by Emmy® Award nominee Laverne Cox. The eight-episode series puts beauty influencers through themed challenges allowing them to put their best face forward to impress Cox, celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic, YouTube makeup expert Kandee Johnson and co-founder of Milk Makeup and Marie Claire Senior Fashion Editor Zanna Roberts Rassi. Executive produced by style icon Kim Kardashian West, GLAM MASTERS is created by Diana Madison.
Each closed-ended episode will feature four beauty bloggers who will go head-to-head to prove they have the talent, charisma and vision it takes to be the next big name in the beauty world. The winner each week will qualify to advance to the semi-finals where the best will battle it out in the Tournament of Masters finale. In the end, only one of these beauty-obsessed bloggers will get to claim the title of GLAM MASTER.
Made You Look (#101)
· Airs Wednesday, February 28 at 10:02PM-11:02PM (ET/PT)
- Four talented beauty influencers and makeup artists compete in three challenges that put their imaginations and skills to the test to win a spot in the Semi-Finals to compete for the Grand Prize. The contestants will have to avoid a makeup meltdown while creating a hot trend, summon their sinful side, and get all “dolled up” if they want to become the next GLAM MASTER.
–MOVIES, MOVIES, MOVIES–
“THE SIMONE BILES STORY: COURAGE TO SOAR” (World Television Premiere)
· Premieres Saturday, February 3 at 8:00PM-10:02PM (ET/PT)
- Based on her book, Courage to Soar: A Body in Motion, A Life in Balance, this World Premiere film follows Simone Biles through the sacrifices and hard work that led her to win 19 Olympic and World Championship medals and ultimately cemented her stake as one of the greatest gymnasts of all time. After a field trip to a gymnastics training center when Simone was six years old, she caught the eye of a local coach who recognized that Simone had a remarkable gift for the sport. But pursuing her dream of becoming an elite gymnast also meant giving up high school football games, prom or starting college at UCLA. With her parents Ron and Nellie Biles and younger sister Adria supporting her every step of the way, Simone’s journey from foster care to the Olympic podium – with all of its triumphs and heartbreaks – can serve as an inspiration for every little girl with a dream.
- Stars Jeanté Godlock, Julius Tennon, Tisha Campbell-Martin, Raven Bowens, Kathleen Rose Perkins, Kelsey Scott, Marilyn Norry and Nakai Takawira (2018).