Note to Editor: Artwork for select Lifetime Networks programming is available on our password-secure media Web site. To access the “Press Room,” log on to: http://press.aenetworks.com.
“WITCHES OF EAST END”
Lifetime‘s newest drama, Witches of East End, features an all-star-cast headlined by Emmy Award-winner Julia Ormond, Mädchen Amick , Jenna Dewan Tatum and Rachel Boston as a family of witches living in the secluded seaside town of East Haven. Also set to star are Eric Winter, Daniel DiTomasso , Jason George and Oscar and Golden Globe Award nominee Virginia Madsen.
Inspired by Melissa de la Cruz’s New York Times best-selling novel, Witches of East End centers on the mysterious Beauchamp family: free-spirited artist Joanna (Ormond) and her two grown daughters, wild-child bartender Freya (Dewan Tatum) and shy librarian Ingrid (Boston), both of whom are unaware that they are gifted (and cursed) with a magical birthright. Freya is recently engaged to the man of her dreams, wealthy playboy Dash Gardiner (Winter), but when she finds herself inexplicably drawn to Dash’s troubled, enigmatic brother Killian (DiTomasso), bizarre occurrences begin to manifest in her life.
A PARCHING IMBUED (#108)
- Airs Sunday, December 1 at 10:01PM-11:02PM (ET)
- A mysterious professor with old connections to the Beauchamps tries to help Freya regain her powers. Killian makes a decision about his future in East End. Mike reveals an interesting theory to Ingrid. Amidst wedding preparations, Dash tries to solve the mystery of the catacombs.
OH, WHAT A WORLD! (#109) Season Finale!
- Airs Sunday, December 15 at 10:01PM-11:02PM (ET)
- Freya’s wedding day arrives as do gifts from both Killian and Dash. Joanna and Wendy discover the identity of the shifter. When Ingrid discovers some unnerving details about Mike, he takes dangerous measures to complete his plan.
“PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS”
In fashion, one day you’re in; and the next day, you’re out…But for 11 lucky former Project Runway contestants, the second and last chance to prove their talent has arrived. In its most competitive season ever, former top-ranking Project Runway contestants will return to New York to compete in the third season of Lifetime’s Project Runway All Stars.
For the returning designers, the competition will go into overdrive when it is revealed that three past Project Runway winners are among this season’s crop of contestants, as new host Alyssa Milano (Mistresses, Charmed) warns that on All Stars, even the smallest mistake will send you packing. Receiving guidance from new mentor, TV fashion correspondent and Marie Claire‘s Senior Fashion Editor Zanna Roberts Rassi, this season’s designers must prove to Project Runway All Stars’ esteemed panel of judges, Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman, that they can fight through the toughest and most demanding fashion challenges thrown at them…again. A-list celebrity guest judges confirmed to appear this season include film and TV stars Abigail Breslin, Kristin Chenoweth, Gabourey Sidibe and Elisabeth Moss, actor, comedian and radio/TV personality Nick Cannon, rocker Debbie Harry, supermodel Bar Refaeli, anchor Gayle King and TV host Lisa Robertson, as well as esteemed fashion personalities Nate Berkus and Michael Urie.
Also guest judging this season are Project Runway’s Nina Garcia and Zac Posen, along with previous Runway winners Christian Siriano (season four) and Anya Ayoung-Chee (season nine), as well as All Stars season one and two winners Mondo Guerra and Anthony Ryan Auld.
MARGE MADNESS (#306)
- Airs Thursday, December 5 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- America’s favorite housewife, Marge Simpson, turns to the All Stars to design a date night dress for an exciting evening out on the town with Homer. Guest judges Anthony Ryan Auld, designer Stacey Bendet and actress Abigail Breslin help to determine whose dress Marge will wear on a future episode of “The Simpsons.”
AS SEWN ON TV (#307)
- Airs Thursday, December 12 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Six remaining designers are whisked away by helicopter to QVC’s headquarters in Pennsylvania where they’re challenged to design a stunning red carpet gown. Mondo Guerra, QVC’s Lisa Robertson, and actress Elisabeth Moss are guest judges.
#NINA’S TRENDING (#308)
- Airs Thursday, December 19 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Project Runway goes global as the designers team up with some of the most influential fashion bloggers in the world to identify a new trend for 2014. Guest judges are Nina Garcia, Christian Siriano and Calvin Klein’s Francisco Costa.
“COME DINE WITH ME” Series Premiere!
Based on the hit U.K. reality series, Come Dine with Me mixes home cooking with a helping of unpredictability when four amateur cooks from all walks of life compete against each other by bringing out their best in the kitchen and throwing a dinner party to determine “the host with the most.” Complete with unique themes, locations and meals ranging from the sublime to the sorry, each host’s performance will be critiqued and scored by the other contestants with brutal candor. The stakes are high, as whoever is deemed to have presented the best meal wins a cash prize. Produced by ITV Studios and hosted by Todd Pettengill (Dish Nation), Come Dine with Me is one dinner party you won’t want to miss!
DESSERT THE CAT DRAGGED IN (#C102)
- Airs Thursday, December 5 at 10:01PM-11:01PM (ET)
- In a five-day dinner party contest, lawyer Holly experiments with unusual ingredients, photographer David cooks without a main ingredient and eccentric Scott Jennifer serves up a dreaded dish. As the competition intensifies, PR Princess Marsha gives her guests a taste of New York City, but will it be enough to give her the taste of success?
MOZZARELLA BALL BREAKER (#109)
- Airs Thursday, December 5 at 11:02PM-12:02AM (ET)
- When four dinner party hosts judge each other to win a prize of $5,000, Italian charmer Massimo faces tough criticism from bail bond Queen Michelle and vegan, fashionista Benjamin’s fancy menu baffles his guests. As the final night arrives, cabaret performer Athena aims to impress with art-inspired dishes and a celebrity surprise, but only one host can go home with the bragging rights and the cash prize.
HOKEY HALIBUT (#C108)
- Airs Sunday, December 8 at 12:00PM-1:00PM (ET)
- When five strangers meet for the first time in a dinner party contest, kick boxer Raj experiments with an Indian/Canadian fusion meal. Guests think there is something fishy about Jerry’s crab cakes and Andrew is in a flap about his halibut. Aerobics instructor Tamar tries to balance her yin and yang as the competition turns fierce.
TACOS WITH AMIGOS (#C103)
- Airs Thursday, December 12 at 10:01PM-11:01PM (ET)
- When five dinner party rivals compete for a cash prize, Italian stallion Joe flexes his culinary muscles with a stuffed chicken breast, while tequila lover Debbie and hot tamale hostess Dez go head-to-head with Mexican themed fiestas. As the mood of the guests sours, optimistic Kathleen tries to sweeten them up with a fruity soup, but will it be enough to steal the show?
SMOKIN’ RIBS (#C101)
- Airs Thursday, December 19 at 10:01PM-11:01PM (ET)
- In this five-day food battle, hypnotist Beth is hoping her chances don’t go up in smoke, hip DJ Tania entertains Italian gangster style and joker Jackson serves up an Asian sensation. As the pressure mounts, hunky frat boy Alex turns maître D in his bid to win the hearts of his guests and take home the big cash prize.
–LIFETIME ORIGINAL MOVIE–
“BONNIE & CLYDE” (World Premiere)
- Airs Sunday, December 8 and Monday, December 9 at 9:00PM-11:00PM (ET); Will simulcast on Lifetime, A&E and HISTORY
- The four-hour, two-night event, Bonnie & Clyde, stars Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger in the title roles of Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, the Depression-era outlaw couple whose criminal exploits have assured them lasting fame for eight decades. The star-studded cast also includes Academy Award®, Golden Globe® and Emmy® winner Holly Hunter and Academy Award® winner and multiple Golden Globe® and Emmy® nominee William Hurt. Hunter plays Emma Parker, Bonnie’s mother, and Hurt stars as Frank Hamer, the Texas Ranger pursuing the Barrow gang. Other key cast members include Sarah Hyland as Blanche Barrow, Clyde’s sister-in-law; Lane Garrison as Clyde’s brother Buck; Elizabeth Reaser as P.J. Lane, a writer tracking the gang; Austin Hebert as Ted Hinton, a lawman also on the hunt for duo; and Dale Dickey as Cummie Barrow, Clyde’s mother. (2013)
“DANCE MOMS HOLIDAY SPECIAL: TWAS THE FLIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS” (World Premiere)
- Airs Tuesday, December 10 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- ‘Tis the season of giving, but beware of dance teachers bearing gifts because Abby Lee Miller is about to give the moms some big ones. In this very first Dance Moms Christmas special, Abby is full of holiday surprises! The girls might dance to Christmas songs, but when the winter gloves come off, Abby and the moms trade insults and even the dads make surprise appearances.
“DANCE MOMS CARES SPECIAL” (World Premiere)
- Airs Tuesday, December 10 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
- Even though they’re in between dance seasons, there’s no down time for the Abby Lee Dance Company. Abby enters her girls in a big Atlantic City dance competition that benefits the fight against cancer. All the moms are on edge as it’s the first time the team is competing since the blow up at Nationals. Meanwhile, cancer hits close to home while Abby deals with her own mother’s fight with the disease.
“CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, December 7 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- After closing down her small-town family business, Wendy and her six-year-old daughter Grace move to the big city where an old friend offers her a job in the toy department of Wolmans. But her excitement is short lived when the store’s new consultant, Teanna, ruins the holiday spirit throughout the store by replacing Santa with a hunky male underwear model. It’s only when Grace begins to lose faith in the holiday that Wendy realizes she must bring the true meaning of Christmas back to Wolmans before it is too late.
- Stars: Ashley Williams, Ashanti, Shanola Hampton, Jon Prescott, Michael Durrell, Kylie Price, David Ralphe, Josh Crotty, Beverly Leech . (2013)
“CHRISTMAS ON THE BAYOU” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, December 14 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- One Tree Hill alums HILARIE BURTON and TYLER HILTON reunite in this charming love story. When successful New York marketing executive Katherine (BURTON) discovers her workaholic ways are taking a toll on her eight-year-old son, Zac, she decides to spend Christmas with him and her mother, Lilly (MARKIE POST) in her home town on the bayou. When Caleb (HILTON) tries to rekindle a childhood romance and convince her to move back home, Katherine is torn between the bright lights of the big city and the quiet, gentler rhythms of her Southern roots. Only a Christmas miracle orchestrated by Papa Noel (ED ASNER) can steer her heart to her true home.
- Stars: Hilarie Burton, Tyler Hilton, Markie Post, Ed Asner, Randy Travis. (2013)
“A SNOW GLOBE CHRISTMAS” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, December 14 at 10:00PM-12:00AM (ET)
- A cynical television executive looks at the perfect world inside a snow globe and rants about how the Christmas movies she produces fall short of real life. Upset, she tries to smash the globe in to pieces, but instead, ends up knocking herself in the head. She wakes up in a perfect snow-covered town, married to her ex, Ted , with two kids. Trying desperately to return to her old life, she slowly realizes the importance of family and begins to find happiness.
- Stars: Alicia Witt, Donald Faison, Christina Milian, Trevor Donovan. (2013)
“THE WRONG WOMAN” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, December 28 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- In this fresh take on Alfred Hitchcock’s “The Wrong Man,” Ellen Plainview, a sweet, caring, working wife and mother, answers the door one afternoon to learn that she is under arrest for attempted murder. She enters a legal nightmare as the evidence against her accumulates until it is overwhelming. Her friends and even her policeman husband begin to doubt her innocence, to the point where even she wonders if she somehow committed the violent horrible crime without remembering it, especially when it turns out that the victim was a young woman who was having an affair with her husband.
- Stars: Danica McKellar, Jonathan Bennett, Jaleel White, Fred Dryer, Carter MacIntyre, Alicia Lagano, Jennifer Aspen, Robert David Hall, Jim O’ Heir, Dina Meyer, Claudia Christian. (2013)