Note to Editor: Artwork for select Lifetime Networks programming is available on our password-secure media Web site. To access the “Press Room,” log on to: http://press.aenetworks.com.
Nominated for a Teen Choice 2012 Award, Dance Moms follows children’s early steps on the road to stardom and their doting mothers who are there for every rehearsal, performance and bow…all under Miller’s discerning eyes. Presenting a powerful cast of characters that has inspired water-cooler talk across the country, the show immerses itself in the highs and lows surrounding dance competition season, delivering a captivating and dramatic look at the cast’s intense pursuit of National Dance titles. Centered on the devoted Miller, who runs her school and instructs her young, talented students while also dealing with impassioned mothers who go to great lengths to help their children’s dreams come true, Dance Moms poses the tough questions many people have been asking since the show’s launch about what really goes on behind-the-scenes in the fast-growing and controversial sport of competitive dance.
ALL’S FAIR IN LVE AND WAR (#310)
- Airs Tuesday, March 5 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- The Abby Lee Dance Company heads to New Jersey with a group number all about love. Before they leave for the competition, the moms take Abby speed dating in the hopes that if she found a man, she would be nicer to the girls. Jill’s competitive side rears its ugly head when she tries to get Kendall private lessons so she can outshine Nia in their duet.
CAMOUFLAGED MANEUVERS (#311)
- Airs Tuesday, March 12 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- In this special two-hour episode the girls struggle to get Abby’s military-inspired group dance ready for the competition. The moms and Abby are suspicious of the validity of Mackenzie’s sudden foot injury. Meanwhile, Cathy brings in a secret weapon to extend her winning streak over the Abby Lee Dance Company.
THE APPLE OF HER EYE (#312)
- Airs Tuesday, March 19 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- In this special two-hour episode the Abby Lee Dance Company prepares for a group number that is a tribute to Rosa Parks. The team must bring their “A” game because they’re going head-to-head against Cathy and her Apple Core. Meanwhile, Mackenzie becomes an internet sensation with her make-up tutorials.
PREMIERE: TO BE ANNOUCNED (#313)
- Airs Tuesday, March 26 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- (Individual episode information is currently not available.)
The stars of Double Divas, Cynthia and Molly, have found their calling. As owners of LiviRae Lingerie, a store in Atlanta, they improve women’s lives every day through their mastery of underwear—specifically, lingerie and bras. They’re known locally as the “Doctors of Lingerie.” In each episode, they apply their unique and often hilarious brand of medicine to a wide variety of women, from the wife wanting to spice up her marriage to a church group in desperate need of an expert bra fitting.
BRA BOOT CAMP FOR BOYS (#111)
- Airs Tuesday, March 5 at 10:00-10:30PM (ET)
- To cut back on wrong-sized returns, the Double Divas throw a party for their clueless male clients… and teach them the A, B, Double D’s and G’s.
PREMIERE: TO BE ANNOUCNED — (1 hour special)
- Airs Wednesday, March 20 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- (Individual episode information is currently not available.)
Childcare specialist Deborah Tillman returns for a brand-new season of Lifetime’s hit series AMERICA’S SUPERNANNY
THE ARNOLD Family (#203)
- Airs Wednesday, March 6 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
- America’s Supernanny takes on two of the most checked out parents she has ever helped. With a sarcastic dad and an exhausted mom the five kids run wild and epic meltdowns are commonplace. This family just doesn’t connect and it will take Miss Deborah’s lockdown, strategies and techniques to make them a family again.
The WILSON-SPEER Family (#208)
- Airs Wednesday, March 13 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
- Miss Deborah steps in to help a blended family that’s coming apart at the seams. Mom has a past that’s pulling her marriage apart, two step-sisters are constantly at each other’s throats, and the six-year-old still sleeps with Mom and Dad. This family needs help and Deborah is there with her techniques, strategies and unique insights to get them on the path to a better future.
Project Runway’s Season 11 returns with Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn and a twist that throws 16 eager new designers into a panic when they discover they will be participating in the series’ first-ever “Teams Edition.” This season, the controversial “team challenges” are taken to a whole new level when the designers must work together for every challenge while ensuring their own garments stand out on the runway to host and judge Heidi Klum, Marie Claire‘s Fashion Director Nina Garcia and featured judge, award-winning fashion designer Zac Posen. The game-changing new element will push designers to work collaboratively but who will be a team player and who will throw their teammates under the bus? Tim Gunn, will, once again, serve as the mentor to the designers, as they sew their way to New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center where Michael Kors will serve as the finale guest judge.
Project Runway’s 11th Season also features guest judges from the world of film, television and music including the legendary Bette Midler, Oscar® winner Susan Sarandon, country music sensation and Grammy® Award winner Miranda Lambert, Grammy-winning singer songwriter John Legend, red-carpet fashion experts Joan and Melissa Rivers, Emmy Rossum, Kristin Davis, Jordana Brewster and designers Rachel Roy, Tracy Reese, Chris Benz and Project Runway winner Christian Siriano.
A STICKEY SITUATION (#607)
- Airs Thursday, March 7 at 9:00PM-10:30PM (ET)
- Some designers get “stuck” with the next challenge when they must create fashion forward prom wear made out of duct tape, leading to a shocking elimination no one sees coming. Designer Chris Benz guest judges.
TAKE IT ALL OFF! (#608)
- Airs Thursday, March 14 at 9:00PM-10:30PM (ET)
- It’s about to get really hot in the work room and on the runway when the design teams must create outfits for the world famous male review Thunder from Down Under. For the first time ever, judge Nina Garcia is left speechless. Actress Emmy Rossum guest judges.
PREMIERE: TO BE ANNOUNCED (#609)
- Airs Thursday, March 21 at 9:00PM-10:30PM (ET)
- (Individual episode information is currently not available.)
PREMIERE: TO BE ANNOUNCED (#610)
- Airs Thursday, March 28 at 9:00PM-10:30PM (ET)
- (Individual episode information is currently not available.)
“PREACHERS’ DAUGHTERS” SERIES PREMIERE!
Teaching kids right from wrong may take a village…except when it takes a congregation! Lifetim ‘s provocative new family docuseries Preachers’ Daughters will follow the lives of three families for a behind-the-altar look at what happens at home after the sermon concludes. Produced by Thinkfactory Media, Preachers’ Daughters reveals a hard-hitting but often humorous look at the lives of these pastors’ daughters as they balance the temptations every teenager faces with their parents’ strict expectations and code of conduct as influenced by their faith. What happens will change these families forever, and surprise viewers with this unvarnished peek into their lives and the universal issues all households with teenagers face daily.
DADDY’S LITTLE ANGELS (#101)
- Airs Tuesday, March 12 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- The preachers’ daughters prove they are anything but angels when Taylor reveals one of her fantasies, Olivia questions the paternity of her daughter and Kolby asks for permission to begin dating.
LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION (#102)
- Airs Tuesday, March 19 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- While Olivia finds out the results of the paternity test, Taylor lies to her parents and attends a party with boys, and Kolby and her family are driven to tears after her sister Teryn’s shocking confession.
TEMPTED BY THE FRUIT OF ANOTHER (#103)
- Airs Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- As Kolby questions her beliefs about premarital sex, Olivia meets with a lawyer after contacting her baby’s father and Taylor is put to the test when a new boy comes into her life.
“ARMY WIVES” SEASON PREMIERE!
The seventh season of Lifetime‘s hit drama Army Wives will see new challenges to the tribe, including a heartfelt and final goodbye to one of their own in one of the series’ most dramatic and pivotal moments. Four new characters are set to join the cast, headlined by Grammy® Award-winning singer/songwriter and actress Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto, Elle McLemore and Emmy® and Grammy nominee Jesse McCartney.
Army Wives follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women – and one man – living with their spouses and families on an active Army post. The series stars Catherine Bell, Brian McNamara, Kelli Williams, Wendy Davis, Terry Serpico, Alyssa Diaz and JJ Soria. Sally Pressman and Sterling K. Brown will also appear in several episodes.
ASHES TO ASHES (#701)
- Airs Sunday, March 10 at 9:00-10:00PM (ET)
- Fort Marshall mourns the loss of one of their own.
FROM THE ASHES (#702)
- Airs Sunday, March 17 at 9:00-10:00PM (ET)
- The tribe tearfully comes together to say good-bye to a loved one. Roxy and Gloria befriend a young Army wife. Roland is offered an amazing opportunity to expand his research work, but he and Joan must make a difficult decision. A fight breaks out at the Hump.
- Airs Sunday, March 24 at 9:00-10:00PM (ET)
- Denise has her hands full when she agrees to watch David and Sara Elizabeth. Latasha, (Ashanti), Maggie and Denise are brought together when their boys, David included, get into trouble. Jackie worries that Kevin is returning to battle too soon. Joan is surprised by her new orders. The wives turn to Denise for answers and support when news of an explosion in Afghanistan rocks Fort Marshall.
HEARTH AND HOME (#704)
- Airs Sunday, March 31 at 9:00-10:00PM (ET)
- Joan is disappointed to be pulled from combat, but is trying to make the best of it now that she’s back home. She’s upset to learn that Roland still plans on taking the new job. Denise attends to Latasha’s son when he is rushed to the emergency room. Gloria receives her divorce papers and on top of that must find a new place to live. Maggie (Torrey DeVitto) and Eddie (Burgess Jenkins) adjust to their new home, but the blended family continues to bump heads. In Afghanistan, the men are moved to a remote and dangerous outpost.
“THE CLIENT LIST” SEASON PREMIERE!
“Riley Parks” is back!! Lifetime‘s hit drama series The Client List, starring and executive produced by Golden Globe® Award nominee Jennifer Love Hewitt, will return for its long-awaited second season.
After last season’s cliffhanger finale, season two of The Client List promises to be no easier for Riley Parks (Hewitt) at home or at work. The Texas single mother of two who, after being deserted by her husband and left in financial straits, took a job at a seemingly traditional day spa only to learn that sexual favors are being offered there on the side. After her estranged husband “Kyle” (Brian Hallisay) returns, for better or for worse, Riley must walk the fine line between her anger and love for him and the romantic feelings she has for her brother-in-law “Evan” (Colin Egglesfield). Riley also takes a larger role at the spa, resulting in added power, responsibility and burden, further complicating her life. New threats abound this season and trust becomes an overwhelming issue for Riley as everyone, even those she believes she can count on the most, seems to be hiding their own secret. Also starring in The Client List are Golden Globe winner Cybill Shepherd as Riley’s mother “Linette” and Emmy® Award-winning actress Loretta Devine as The Rub of Sugarland’s owner “Georgia.”
‘TILL I MAKE IT ON MY OWN (#201)
- Airs Sunday, March 10 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- Picking up where we left off last season, Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) and Kyle (Brian Hallisay) are mid confrontation and find themselves interrupted by local cop, Nathan (Trevor St. John). His presence is not a welcome one, but the purpose of his visit is for a reason that neither of them could have imagined. Evan (Colin Egglesfield) and Riley’s bond grows stronger in the wake of this conflict with Kyle. At the spa, Riley inherits a new client, Judge Overton (Brian Howe) aka “Mr. Louboutin,” whose love for expensive shoes rivals her own. And Taylor (Elisabeth Rohm) makes some changes to the salon that will require Lacey (Rebecca Field) and Linette (Cybill Shepherd) to become more independent with their clients and their finances. Riley befriends the mother of one of Travis’ classmates, who is a welcome relief amidst the gossiping moms in the wake of Kyle’s return.
- Guest Stars: Elisabeth Rohm (Taylor Berkhalter); Tammy Townsend (Karina Lake); Trevor St. John (Nathan Young); Marco Sanchez (Graham Sandoval); Brian Howe (Judge Overton); Leonard Roberts (Detective Monroe); Bryce Johnson (Detective Dunbar)
WHO’S CHEATIN’ WHO (#202)
- Airs Sunday, March 17 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- Riley’s (Jennifer Love Hewitt) secret life at the spa is threatened as Detectives Monroe (Leonard Roberts) and Dunbar (Bryce Johnson) mistakenly assume Riley has information that would help their investigation against Kyle (Brian Hallisay). Riley attempts to get Kyle’s bail money, but her mission backfires and winds up putting her in danger with Kyle’s former employer. Georgia (Loretta Devine) introduces Riley to the new man in her life and reveals where she has been spending her time away from the Rub of Sugarland. Riley and Selena (Alicia Lagano) are overworked leading Riley to hire new spa girls. Evan (Colin Egglesfield) takes Riley on a date and tries to take their relationship to the next level.
- Guest Stars: Michael Beach (Harold Clemens); Marco Sanchez (Graham Sandoval); Tammy Townsend (Karina Lake); Brian Howe (Judge Overton); Leonard Roberts (Detective Monroe); Bryce Johnson (Detective Dunbar)
COWBOY UP (#203)
- Airs Sunday, March 24 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- Linette (Cybill Shepherd) has a car accident and temporarily moves in with Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) while she recovers. Evan (Colin Egglesfield) secretly takes on a dangerous job so he can help Riley with some of the financial burden she is managing. When Riley and Lacey (Rebecca Field) uncover the truth about his recent injuries, Evan winds up revealing an even bigger decision about a career change. Kyle’s (Brian Hallisay) mistakes continue to burden Riley and Evan as they try to move forward with their relationship. Riley decides to make the Rub of Sugarland co-ed and hires a male masseur, much to Georgia’s (Loretta Devine) dismay. Meanwhile, an ex-war vet client needs more care than Riley can handle.
- Guest Stars: Greg Grunberg (Dale Locklin); Elisabeth Rohm (Taylor Berkhalter); Sterling Sulieman (Tom Maise); Charles Michael Davis (Officer Ben Dalton)
MY MAIN TRIAL IS YET TO COME (#204)
- Airs Sunday, March 31 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- Selena (Alicia Lagano) doesn’t trust Riley’s (Jennifer Love Hewitt) new hire, Nikki (Laura Leigh), and Riley tries to keep the peace and some stability in the wake of all the new changes. We get a glimpse into Nikki’s life before The Rub of Sugarland when Riley meets her ex-boss, Greg Carlye (Johnathon Schaech), who runs a strip club. Meanwhile Riley discovers that Derek (Rob Mayes) has been keeping a secret of his own that jeopardizes the Rub of Sugarland. Riley wisely decides that Derek’s secret can be used as a valuable business opportunity. Riley must decide whether she wants Katie (Cassidy Guetersloh) and Travis (Tyler Champagne) visiting Kyle (Brian Hallisay) in jail. Riley and Evan (Colin Egglesfield) struggle to find time with each other. Riley receives an unusual request from one of her clients, a pro football player (Trevor Donovan) who likes to test his boundaries.
- Guest Stars: Johnathon Schaech (Greg Carlyle); Sunny Mabrey (Lisa Munsey); Trevor Donovan (Dashiell Codd); Marco James (Alex Trimble); T.V. Carpio (Shelby Prince)
–LIFETIME ORIGINAL MOVIE–
“RESTLESS VIRGINS” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, March 9 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Lifetime explores the shocking, but true, sex scandal that rocked a prestigious prep school in the Lifetime Original Movie: Restless Virgins. Inspired by a true story and based on the New York Times best-selling book by Abigail Jones and Marissa Miley, the film stars Vanessa Marano, Max Lloyd-Jones, Charlie Carver and Emmy® Award winner Timothy Busfield. Restless Virgins uncovers a world where privileged teens, thriving on exploitation and manipulation, run wild at a New England prep school. The film follows Emily (Marano), a scholarship student and the editor of the school newspaper who struggles with the daily stresses of high school and adolescence: fitting in, getting into the right college and trying to find love. But when Emily discovers five senior members of the lacrosse team made a sex tape with a classmate, she blows the lid off the controversy by releasing the tape virally. (2013)
“THE SURROGATE” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, March 2 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- A married couple, struggling to have a child, hires a young woman to be their surrogate, but soon discover she has a bizarre and deadly agenda. Cameron Mathison (Lifetime‘s “The Wife He Met Online”), Amy Scott and Annie Wersching star. (2013)
“THE SURROGACY TRAP” (Lifetime Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, March 2 at 10:00PM-12:00AM (ET)
- After losing hope of conceiving a child on their own, Christy and Mitch turn to surrogacy in hopes of creating the perfect family. However, their confidence is quickly shaken when they discover that the young woman they chose might not be as perfect as they first thought. Starring Mia Kirshner, David Julian Hirsh and Rachel Blanchard. (2012)
“TYLER PERRY’S MADEA GOES TO JAIL” (Lifetime Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, March 16 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Tyler Perry’s rambunctious alter-ego, Madea, is back for more big laughs in the latest installment of the hugely popular Madea series. This time around, a high-speed car chase and anger issues land Madea in the slammer, where she befriends a young prostitute. Co-stars Keshia Knight Pulliam and Derek Luke. (2009)
“THE PERFECT STUDENT” (Lifetime Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, March 30 at 4:00PM-6:00PM (ET)
- Nicole Johnson (Natasha Henstridge) is a well-respected criminology professor. When one of her students (Brea Grant) is accused of the brutal slaying of her roommate, Nicole is the only person is believes she is innocent and begins to investigate the murder. Josie Davis co-stars. (2011)
“DIRTY TEACHER” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, March 30 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- When a high school senior discovers her teacher is seducing her boyfriend, events turn deadly after the teacher tries to cover it up. Josie Davis, Cameron Deane Stewart, and Kelcie Stranahan star. (2013)