Contact: Kristine Tiongco, 310-556-7590
Joanna Younger 310-407-8515
Note to Editor: Artwork for select Lifetime Networks programming is available on our password-secure media Web site. To access the “Press Room,” log on to: http://press.aenetworks.com.
Project Runway’s Season 11 returns with Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn and a twist that throws 16 eager new designers into a panic when they discover they will be participating in the series’ first-ever “Teams Edition.” This season, the controversial “team challenges” are taken to a whole new level when the designers must work together for every challenge while ensuring their own garments stand out on the runway to host and judge Heidi Klum, Marie Claire‘s Fashion Director Nina Garcia and featured judge, award-winning fashion designer Zac Posen. The game-changing new element will push designers to work collaboratively but who will be a team player and who will throw their teammates under the bus? Tim Gunn, will, once again, serve as the mentor to the designers, as they sew their way to New York Fashion Week at Lincoln Center where Michael Kors will serve as the finale guest judge.
SEASON 11 REUNION SPECIAL
- Airs Thursday, May 2 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- In the Project Runway Season 11 Reunion Special, all 16 talented designers will return one last time to have their chance to rant, rave and reminisce about their experience on the show with host and Marie Claire’s Senior Fashion Editor, Zanna Roberts Rassi.
The seventh season of Lifetime‘s hit drama Army Wives will see new challenges to the tribe, including a heartfelt and final goodbye to one of their own in one of the series’ most dramatic and pivotal moments. Four new characters are set to join the cast, headlined by Grammy® Award-winning singer/songwriter and actress Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto, Elle McLemore and Emmy® and Grammy nominee Jesse McCartney.
Army Wives follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women – and one man – living with their spouses and families on an active Army post. The series stars Catherine Bell, Brian McNamara, Kelli Williams, Wendy Davis, Terry Serpico, Alyssa Diaz and JJ Soria. Sally Pressman and Sterling K. Brown will also appear in several episodes.
BLOOD AND TREASURE (#709)
- Airs Sunday, May 5 at 9:00-10:00PM (ET)
- The tribe gathers for Claudia Joy’s dedication ceremony. Denise gets caught up in an emergency at the hospital. Michael and Kat (Brooke Shields) bond at a non-work function. Patrick reluctantly breaks it off with Gloria to keep the peace within his unit. Roland gives Joan an ultimatum. Maggie (Torrey DeVitto) discovers Caroline has been lying about her whereabouts after school.
- Airs Sunday, May 12 at 9:00-10:00PM (ET)
- Everyone rejoices when the troops get orders to return to Fort Marshall. Maggie (Torrey DeVitto) bonds with Caroline after getting her out of a tough situation. Latasha (Ashanti) worries about the unexpected expenses that keep piling up. Hector struggles with some sad news from the home front. With Tim (Jesse McCartney) returning home, Gloria searches for a new apartment to give Holly (Elle McLemore) and her husband some privacy. Our soldiers come under attack as they get ready to pull out of Afghanistan.
ADJUSTMENT PERIOD (#711)
- Airs Sunday, May 19 at 9:00-10:00PM (ET)
- The men return from Afghanistan, but not all come home unscathed. Holly (Elle McLemore) is excited to reunite with Tim (Jesse McCartney) but he struggles to readjust to life on the home front. Quincy’s injuries put his army career in jeopardy as Latasha (Ashanti) continues to try to make ends meet. Gloria, worried Hector may have been seriously hurt, shows up to welcome him home while a disappointed Patrick looks on. Joan makes a decision about the Army War College.
“THE CLIENT LIST”
“Riley Parks” is back!! Lifetime‘s hit drama series The Client List, starring and executive produced by Golden Globe® Award nominee Jennifer Love Hewitt, returns for its long-awaited second season.
After last season’s cliffhanger finale, season two of The Client List promises to be no easier for Riley Parks (Hewitt) at home or at work. The Texas single mother of two who, after being deserted by her husband and left in financial straits, took a job at a seemingly traditional day spa only to learn that sexual favors are being offered there on the side. After her estranged husband “Kyle” (Brian Hallisay) returns, for better or for worse, Riley must walk the fine line between her anger and love for him and the romantic feelings she has for her brother-in-law “Evan” (Colin Egglesfield). Riley also takes a larger role at the spa, resulting in added power, responsibility and burden, further complicating her life. New threats abound this season and trust becomes an overwhelming issue for Riley as everyone, even those she believes she can count on the most, seems to be hiding their own secret. Also starring in The Client List are Golden Globe winner Cybill Shepherd as Riley’s mother “Linette” and Emmy® Award-winning actress Loretta Devine as The Rub of Sugarland’s owner “Georgia.”
SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY (#209)
- Airs Sunday, May 5 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- As Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) attempts to let Kyle back into her life (Brian Hallisay), Lacey (Rebecca Field) struggles to show her support. Kyle turns to Dale (Greg Grunberg) to help him find a job. Meanwhile, Joey (J.R. Cacia), an ex from Selena’s (Alicia Lagano) past, shows up with a shocking demand and Riley, Derek (Rob Mayes), and Nikki (Laura Leigh) step in to help. Riley also asks advice from her sexy client, Victor (Matt Cohen), who is a former lawyer. Evan (Colin Egglesfield) and Shelby (T.V. Carpio) prepare for their graduation from the Academy.
- Guest Stars: Greg Grunberg (Dale Locklin), Rob Mayes (Derek Malloy), T.V. Carpio (Shelby Prince), Marco James (Alex Trimble), J.R. Cacia (Joey Corsallini), Matt Cohen (Victor Collins), Andrew Borba (L.T. Barnes.)
WHAT PART OF NO (#210)
- Airs Sunday, May 12 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- When Lacey (Rebecca Field) gets attacked by a man breaking into Riley’s home, both Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) and Kyle (Brian Hallisay) feel responsible. Riley goes on a mission to find out the identity of the man who broke into her home. When Evan’s (Colin Egglesfield) investigation with the police is moving too slow, Riley turns to Georgia (Loretta Devine) for help. Meanwhile, Selena (Alicia Lagano) discovers a secret about Nikki (Laura Leigh) and Derek (Rob Mayes). Riley helps her client, Ben Miller (Adam Mayfield), calm his nerves before he goes out on a date with the girl of his dreams.
- Guest Stars: Greg Grunberg (Dale Locklin), Elisabeth Rohm (Taylor Berkhalter), Rob Mayes (Derek Malloy), T.V. Carpio (Shelby Prince), Adam Mayfield (Ben Miller), Graham Shiels (Sean Foster), John Bishop (Mick Vandermeyer.)
I MISS BACK WHEN(#211)
- Airs Sunday, May 19 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- Lacey (Rebecca Field) copes with the aftermath of the break-in and her attack. Attempting to cheer her up, Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) convinces her to attend their high school reunion. When Taylor (Elisabeth Rohm) sees her soon to be ex-husband, Beau (Bart Johnson), moving on with another woman at the reunion, Taylor reacts causing Riley to intervene. Meanwhile at the Rub of Sugarland, Selena (Alicia Lagano) warns Derek (Rob Mayes) that his client, Lisa (Sunny Mabrey) wants to take their relationship to the next step, outside the spa. Evan (Colin Egglesfield) tries to focus on his relationship with Shelby (T.V. Carpio) but his past with Riley keeps intruding. Linette (Cybill Shepherd) struggles with rehab and leans on Kyle (Brian Hallisay) for support.
- Guest Stars: Greg Grunberg (Dale Locklin), Elisabeth Rohm (Taylor Berkhalter), Rob Mayes (Derek Malloy), T.V. Carpio (Shelby Prince), Marco James (Alex Trimble), Johnathon Schaech (Greg Carlyle), Bart Johnson (Beau Berkhalter), Yani Gellman (Diego Shankman), Sunny Mabrey (Lisa Munsey), Andrew Borba (L.T. Barnes. )
Nominated for a Teen Choice 2012 Award, Dance Moms follows children’s early steps on the road to stardom and their doting mothers who are there for every rehearsal, performance and bow…all under Miller’s discerning eyes. Presenting a powerful cast of characters that has inspired water-cooler talk across the country, the show immerses itself in the highs and lows surrounding dance competition season, delivering a captivating and dramatic look at the cast’s intense pursuit of National Dance titles. Centered on the devoted Miller, who runs her school and instructs her young, talented students while also dealing with impassioned mothers who go to great lengths to help their children’s dreams come true, Dance Moms poses the tough questions many people have been asking since the show’s launch about what really goes on behind-the-scenes in the fast-growing and controversial sport of competitive dance.
TELL ALL, PART 1
- Airs Tuesday, May 7 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Dance Moms’ executive producer Jeff Collins sits down with Abby Lee Miller and the Moms to revisit Season 3. After a wild and explosive season, Christi and Kelly finally dish on how their friendship was tested and when Abby reminds Christi of the suspension, tensions are high and one of the ladies leaves the stage. Plus the cast answers audience questions and the Abby Lee Dance Company girls perform some of their best dance routines.
TELL ALL, PART 2
- Airs Tuesday, May 14 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Last week, Dance Moms’ executive producer Jeff Collins sat down with Abby Lee Miller and the moms to rehash season 3. This week’s dramatic conclusion finds New Dance Mom Kristie Ray quick to defend Abby and former Dance Mom Jackie and her daughter Sophia managed to rub Melissa the wrong way. The final showdown is between Abby and Cathy…Abby has not gotten over Cathy hitting her with her purse.
Teaching kids right from wrong may take a village…except when it takes a congregation! Lifetim ‘s provocative new family docuseries Preachers’ Daughters will follow the lives of three families for a behind-the-altar look at what happens at home after the sermon concludes. Produced by Thinkfactory Media, Preachers’ Daughters reveals a hard-hitting but often humorous look at the lives of these pastors’ daughters as they balance the temptations every teenager faces with their parents’ strict expectations and code of conduct as influenced by their faith. What happens will change these families forever, and surprise viewers with this unvarnished peek into their lives and the universal issues all households with teenagers face daily.
- Airs Tuesday, May 7 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- Ken and Marie throw Taylor an 18th birthday party that gets wild as the night goes on while Victoria loosens the reins on Kolby dating. Olivia worries that her partying past could have lasting effects on her daughter.
BEHIND THE PULPIT: PREACHERS’ DAUGHTERS CLIP SHOW (#110)
- Airs Tuesday, May 14 at 10:00-11:00PM (ET)
- In this hour-long special, the Perrys, Colemans and Koloffs sit down on the couch again to reveal never-before-seen moments from Season One. They’ll also revisit some of the classic moments from the series with hilarious and heartwarming commentary. From Teryn’s sex bomb aftermath, to Olivia getting busted smoking a hookah, to Taylor shocking Ken with a tongue ring…this clip show is a must-watch from your favorite TV series.
“DEAR MOM, LOVE CHER”
- Airs Monday, May 6 at 10:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
- To celebrate Mother’s Day, Lifetime will premiere the documentary Dear Mom, Love Cher, revealing the extraordinary life story and perseverance of Cher’s mother, Georgia Holt.
- Dear Mom, Love Cher provides a rare peek into Cher’s fascinating family history and features in depth interviews with Holt, her daughters Cher and Georganne LaPiere Bartylak, and grandchildren Chaz Bono and Elijah Blue Allman. The documentary begins with Holt’s humble beginnings in rural Arkansas, where she first dreamt of stardom as a little girl and continues through her six tumultuous marriages while pursuing a career among Hollywood’s elite as a singer and actress. Holt endures a series of dramatic personal and professional triumphs and setbacks but survived and overcame the odds – no matter the challenge – to successfully raise two loving daughters. One of the daughters would live out the dream Holt could never fulfill for herself and go on to become one of the world’s biggest stars.
- Dear Mom, Love Cher includes unprecedented access to the family and features a never-before-heard duet performance with Holt and Cher, along with the long-lost recordings Holt taped more than three decades ago that Cher has re-mastered for commercial release later this year, making her mother’s lifelong dream a reality.
“DANGEROUS INTUITION” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, May 11 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Kate Aldrich, a successful career woman is devastated when her husband leaves her for stay at home mom, Laura, with whom she is forced to share custody of her beloved daughter, Izzy. But Kate’s despair soon turns to terror as she begins to have intense visions that Izzy is in mortal danger — and becomes convinced that Laura is the threat.
- Stars: Tricia Helfer, Estella Warren, David Cubitt. (2013)
“TICKET OUT” (Lifetime Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, May 11 at 10:00PM-12:00AM (ET)
- Jocelyn is a defenseless mother who takes her children and flees from her psychotic, abusive husband and finds herself on the wrong side of the law. She is approached by Jim, played by Ray Liotta, who works for the “underground railroad” that aids victims fleeing from abusive and potentially homicidal spouses.
- Starring Ray Liotta, Alexandra Breckenridge. (2010)
“HIDING” (Network TV Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, May 18 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- After witnessing a shocking crime that left both of her parents dead, New York City teenager Jo is put into the Witness Protection Program and sent to live in rural Montana. She is allowed no cell phone, email, or contact with her family and former friends. Worst of all, she’s become the new girl in a small, cliquish high school. Can Jo now survive being caught between a charismatic athlete, a sensitive art student, a jealous group of girls trying to uncover her past, and a cold-blooded hit man who may be tracking her location? Ana Villafañe, Tyler Blackburn, Jeremy Sumpter, Candace Marie, and Dean Armstrong star. (2013)
“SIGNS” (Lifetime Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, May 25 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Mel Gibson stars in director M. Night Shyamalan’s chilling masterpiece about the sudden appearance of spooky crop circles at a Pennsylvania farm that may be a sign of an alien invasion of Earth. Co-stars Joaquin Phoenix, Abigail Breslin, and Rory Culkin. (2002)
“RING OF FIRE” (World Premiere)
- Airs Monday, May 27 at 9:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
- Lifetime will premiere its Original Movie Ring of Fire, starring four-time Grammy® Award-nominee Jewel as legendary country artist June Carter Cash. Based on John Carter Cash’s narrative of his mother’s life, Anchored in Love: An Intimate Portrait of June Carter Cash, Ring of Fire delivers a heartfelt telling of the famous singer’s life, from her early beginnings in the rural mountains of Virginia to her turbulent, yet enduring, marriage to Johnny Cash (Matt Ross.) Told as only an insider could, Ring of Fire recounts June’s meteoric rise to fame with The Carter Family, considered the First Family of country music, before breaking out on her own to perform, when she would become a legend in her own right. Taking a personal look at June’s first two marriages, life with her daughters and touching relationship with her son, the movie showcases her infamous courtship with Cash and June’s heroic role in saving his life during his battles with substance abuse, as well as how her unwavering faith in God, confidence and talent has taught lessons to generations.
- Also stars: Golden Globe® Award winning actress Frances Conroy as June’s mother Maybelle Carter; and music pioneer John Doe (X) portrays her uncle, A.P. Carter, founding member of the famous group. The movie also features Grammy-winning country outfit The Peasall Sisters as The Carter Sisters. (2013)