Note to Editor: Artwork for select Lifetime Networks programming is available on our password-secure media Web site. To access the “Press Room,” log on to: http://press.aenetworks.com.
After allowing cameras to document some of her darkest days, Tori Spelling once again opens up to the world for season two of True Tori. Eight new episodes of True Tori will follow Tori in near real-time as she searches for honesty and happiness with Dean.
As Tori attempts to move on following one of the most devastating chapters of her life, she is now focused on healing herself and dealing head-on with the issues that have plagued her for years. Cameras will capture this raw, unfiltered journey as she addresses everything from her family relationships to her business ventures, all while juggling four kids and salvaging her marriage. While much of the chaos of last spring is seemingly behind her, there still exists a tremendous amount of work ahead for Tori as she struggles to find her true self.
PREMIERES: TO BE ANNOUNCED
- Airs Tuesdays, November 4, 11, 18 & 25 at 9:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- (Individual episode information is currently not available.)
“PRISON WIVES CLUB”
The new Lifetime docuseries Prison Wives Club (#PrisonWivesClub) follows four women living with their decisions to fall in love with and remain married to convicted felons. While facing judgment from their friends and families, each episode explores how these women struggle to find normalcy despite their unconventional choices when it comes to the men in their lives. Restricted to limited contact with their spouses who are serving sentences ranging from 10 years to life, the ladies band together for support; but this group comes with its own sentence as they don’t always agree on how to behave as a wife on the “outside.”
AREN’T YOU SCARED? (#102)
- Airs Tuesday, November 4 at 10:01PM-11:02PM (ET)
- Ana isn’t sure if she likes Kate and Jhemini after meeting them at the prison wives club last week, but LaQuisha convinces her to invite them to her housewarming party anyway. Things get out of hand when Jhemini brings along an uninvited guest who isn’t afraid to call Ana out. Meanwhile, Jhemini kickstarts her modeling career and Kate worries for Carlo’s safety when his prison goes on lockdown.
NO BABIES BEHIND BARS (#103)
- Airs Tuesday, November 11 at 10:01PM-11:02PM (ET)
- Kate realizes how much she wants a baby she can’t have yet; Jhemini kick starts the modeling career she’s put on hold; Ana is tempted with a dream wedding dress she may never get while LaQuisha gets tired of waiting for a man’s touch.
FRIENDLY FIRE (#104)
- Airs Tuesday, November 18 at 10:01PM-11:02PM (ET)
- Kate’s husband blows a gasket when she seeks comfort with an old friend; LaQuisha and Ana are caught in the middle of a power struggle between Kate and Jhemini and the Prison Wives Club helps a new member reconnect with her long lost brother in prison.
“PROJECT RUNWAY ALL STARS”
In fashion, one day you’re in, and the next day, you’re out. But for 14 lucky former Project Runway contestants, the second and last chance to prove their talent has arrived. In this cut-throat season, former top-ranking Project Runway contestants will return to New York to compete in the fourth season of Lifetime’s Project Runway All Stars.
As the returning designers know, nothing is as it seems on Project Runway All Stars. Before revealing the first challenge, host Alyssa Milano reveals that two former Project Runway winners, Dmitry Sholokhov and Michelle Lesniak, are back, making the competition tougher than ever! TV fashion correspondent and Marie Claire‘s Senior Fashion Editor Zanna Roberts Rassi returns to mentor the designers as they are judged each week by Isaac Mizrahi and Marchesa’s Georgina Chapman. Some of the biggest names in fashion and entertainment make up this year’s A-list celebrity guest judges including Laverne Cox of Orange is the New Black, Emmy winner Debra Messing, Modern Family‘s Ariel Winter, Academy Award® winner Mira Sorvino, singer Nicole Scherzinger, Emmy nominated host Cat Deeley, reality stars Snooki and JWoww, celebrity photographer Nigel Barker, QVC® Program host Lisa Robertson and many others. Designers appearing this season include Betsey Johnson, Michael Bastian, Elie Tahari and Ivanka Trump, and special appearances by Project Runway judges Nina Garcia and Zac Posen.
THE ART OF CONSTRUCTION (#402)
- Airs Thursday, November 6 at 9:00PM-10:01PM (ET)
- A construction site forces designers to create feminine fashion from masculine materials for the notorious unconventional challenge. Snooki and JWoww join the judges.
SOMETHING WICJED THIS WAY COMES (#403)
- Airs Thursday, November 13 at 9:00PM-10:01PM (ET)
- With exclusive access to the Broadway musical “Wicked”, the All Stars face off to design couture inspired fashion. Betsey Johnson and Modern Family‘s Ariel Winter guest judge.
WEAR YOUR HEAR ON YOUR SLEEVE (#404)
- Airs Thursday, November 20 at 9:00PM-10:01PM (ET)
- Emotions run high as Nina Garcia returns to judge colorful party dresses inspired by the designers’ personal relationships.
“PROJECT RUNWAY: THREADS”
From the producers of Project Runway, skilled teen and tween fashion designers will showcase their gift for style in Lifetime’s new competition series, PROJECT RUNWAY: Threads. Hosted by Vanessa Simmons, judges include designer and CFDA member Christian Siriano, Seventeen Fashion Director Gina Kelly and Accessories Editor Jasmine Snow, and YouTube style guru Ingrid Nilsen (@heyingridnilsen 2.5 million subscribers). The eight-episode series was filmed in Los Angeles at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM), and special guests this season include television personality and host Kelly Osborne; actress, singer and dancer Zendaya and actress and model Jaime King.
PROJECT RUNWAY: Threads is a competition series showcasing America’s most talented young fashion designers. Each week, three new contestants pull out their scissors, sketchbooks and skills to see who can out-design the competition and set the new standard for the future of fashion. Challenges will be fast-paced, unpredictable and far from child’s play as these nascent fashion powerhouses compete for $10,000 to be used at any Jo-Ann’s Fabrics and Crafts store or Joann.com, a prestigious FIDM scholarship and a top-of-the-line sewing and embroidery studio courtesy of Brother International Corporation.
THE ULTIMATE ACCESSORY (#101)
- Airs Thursday, November 6 at 10:01PM-11:02PM (ET)
- Three precocious young designers go head-to-head in a fashion competition that puts their talent, their skills and their relationship with their adult assistants to the test. Zachary, Collette and Emily are barely teenagers but these three fashion designers already have the chops and the drive to make it in the fashion industry. But, only one of them can win this week’s episode. Who will it be?
POP STAR (#104)
- Airs Thursday, November 13 at 10:01PM-11:02PM (ET)
- Actress and singer Zendaya joins Project Runway: Threads as a guest judge and is blown away by what young Matt, Brianna and Claire bring to the world of fashion. The designers are ecstatic to create looks suitable for their favorite pop stars, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Florence Welch. But, when an unconventional twist and an extra look comes their way who rises to the top and who sinks? And, how do their adult assistants handle the pressure?
- Airs Thursday, November 20 at 10:01PM-11:02PM (ET)
- Three news designers join Project Runway: Threads to show us their take on the future of fashion. They all have impressive talent, but when they are the boss, not only of their adult assistant, but also of a Project Runway alumni does one of them take it too far? Does power get the best of one of the designers? Good boss or power hungry? You decide.
“THE SISTERHOOD: BECOMING NUNS”
The all-new groundbreaking Lifetime series The Sisterhood: Becoming Nuns (#Sisterhood) follows five young women who are considering the life changing decision of taking religious vows to become Catholic nuns. For the first time ever, cameras were granted access to three convents where the women live and work together alongside nuns during the discernment phase, the process wherein they decide if they want to formally continue on their holy path.
In observance of the sacred vows of chastity, poverty and obedience, they leave behind everything they have come to love – boyfriends, family members and all their worldly possessions – to see if they have what it takes to become servants of the church and brides of Christ.
Convents visited include: The Carmelites for the Aged and Infirm in Germantown, New York; The Daughters of St. Mary of Providence in Chicago, Illinois; and The Sisters of St. Joseph the Worker in Walton, Kentucky. Six one-hour episodes.
PREMIERE: TO BE ANNOUNCED (#101)
- Airs Tuesday, November 25 at 10:01PM-11:02PM (ET)
- (Individual episode information is currently not available.)
-LIFETIME ORIGINAL MOVIES-
“AALIYAH: THE PRINCESS OF R&B” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, November 15 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- The Lifetime’s Original Movie, Aaliyah: The Princess of R&B, starring Alexandra Shipp as the beloved actress and music sensation, is based on the bestseller Aaliyah: More Than a Woman by former Time Magazine music editor Christopher John Farley.
- Before Beyoncé and before Rihanna, self-proclaimed “street but sweet” Aaliyah was poised to become a global icon with top-selling albums, a hot movie career and an adoring fan base. The film follows the beautiful and talented performer’s inspirational journey, from her debut on Star Search at the age of ten to the challenges she faced during her rise to become the Princess of R&B. On August 25, 2001, at the height of her popularity, her life was tragically cut short when a plane carrying the singer and some of her video crew crashed after takeoff from a Bahamian runway. Although just 22-years-old at the time of her death, Aaliyah continues to lead a legacy as Billboard‘s tenth most famous R&B artist of the past 25 years and one of the recording industry’s most successful artists in history.
- Aaliyah: The Princess of R&B also stars Rachael Crawford and Sterling Jarvis as Aaliyah’s parents Diane and Mike Haughton; A.J. Saudin as Aaliyah’s brother Rashad Haughton; and Lyriq Bent as her uncle and music manager Barry Hankerson. The film also stars Anthony Grant as Damon Dash, Izaak Smith as Timbaland, Elise Neal as Gladys Knight and Chattrisse Dolabaille as Missy Elliot. (2014)
“GRUMPY CAT’S WORST CHRISTMAS EVER” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, November 29 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- The movie that the press has proclaimed “defines the pop culture of a generation.” Grumpy Cat is an Internet meme sensation with over 6 million Facebook friends, who has graced the cover of New York Magazine, is the spokescat for Friskies, appeared on American Idol and the MTV Movie Awards, and is now the star of her own Lifetime Christmas movie.
- Grumpy Cat’s Worst Christmas Ever is a live-action movie that follows the infamous Grumpy Cat and her sour outlook on the holidays. Grumpy Cat lives in a shopping mall pet shop, and is the cat that never gets bought or adopted, until an unpopular 12-year-old girl named Chyrstal falls in love with the cat. The two develop a unique friendship because Chyrstal is the only one who can hear Grumpy talk. Ultimately, Grumpy Cat has to thwart a kidnapping of an expensive exotic dog she can’t stand and rescue Chyrstal after the mall closes at Christmas. In this irreverent comedy, will Grumpy Cat learn the true meaning of Christmas, or will it be in Grumpy’s words: “Worst. Christmas. Ever.” (2014)
“DEAD ON CAMPUS” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, November 8 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- College should have been the best time of Natalie’s life, especially when she pledged Phi Delta Pi, one of the most prestigious sororities in the country. What initially feels like a welcoming sisterhood turns into a strange hazing when Natalie learns she’s required to seduce an awkward college student named Sumner to continue her pledge. When Natalie reluctantly complies by bringing Sumner to her dorm, her “sisters” play a prank that results in the drugging of Sumner and his accidental death. Natalie is accepted into the lavish world of Phi Delta Pi, but only if she keeps her mouth shut. As Sumner’s older sister starts questioning the circumstances of his accident, the pressure builds for Natalie, who is feeling increasingly manipulated by Alexis and her cohorts. She realizes Alexis has no intention of telling the truth and will cut anyone down who attempts to threaten her reputation, even if it means framing Natalie.
- Katelyn Tarver, Nicki Aycox, and Tamara Duarte star. (2014)
“AN EN VOGUE CHRISTMAS” (World Premiere)
- Airs Saturday, November 22 at 8:00PM-10:00PM (ET)
- Over the years, the funky divas of En Vogue have gone their separate ways, until they are asked to perform a benefit concert to save the club that made them stars. They put aside their hesitations to reunite for the special night, but first must overcome their challenging history with Marty (David Alan Grier), their former manager and the man responsible for breaking them up. In the spirit of the holidays, the ladies find forgiveness and come together for an epic En Vogue Christmas concert to keep the club from closing its doors forever. Stars Terry Ellis, Cindy Herron, Rhona Bennett as themselves and features some of En Vogue’s biggest hits and two new original songs. Genelle Williams also stars. (2014)
“SEASONS OF LOVE” (World Premiere)
- Airs Sunday, November 23 at 9:00PM-11:00PM (ET)
- Kyla (LeToya Luckett) and Amir’s (Cleo Anthony) new romance is thrown for a loop when Amir’s father (Richard Portnow) suddenly passes away and Kyla’s ex, Miles (Rob Riley), comes back into the picture. The two struggle to determine what truly matters to them in this story of life, love and family. Taraji P. Henson stars and executive produces, while Gladys Knight and Cliff “Method Man” Smith also star. (2014)